It's a little big but something to work with...

beyerjf

This would be a conversation piece around the campfire, or forest fire, or tornado aftermath behind your HDT.  Your tax dollars at work. Has a lot to work with to make a dandy custom trailer if you don't mind some modifications, can put up with the austere interior and can do without slides. That wheelchair lift might come in handy to put the motorcycle up inside. Heavy duty doesn't do it justice. Bulletproof comes to mind....One way to get away from those cheap everyday RV's...

Think outside the box, literally...

https://www.crookmotors.com/inventory/?/listings/trailers/for-sale/20903149/2005-utility-vs2dc?dlr=1&pcid=2000664353&sfc=0&ssc=0

Crook is a legit dealer with an unfortunate name...We pickup and drop trailers in there frequently, he always has something interesting kicking around. 

Jeff Beyer temporarily retired from Trailer Transit
2000 Freightliner Argosy Cabover
2008 Work and Play 34FK
Homebase NW Indiana, no longer full time

47 minutes ago, Mntom said:

Definitely a reasonable sized generator! I can see lots of possibilities....... Besides, how many "fancy" fivers have a stainless steel toilet? 

That's an incinerator type crapper.  Many of them on trawlers/working boats.  

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

Definitely a "man shed".  My bride would NOT go for it.  I saw no sleeping or cooking areas, really nothing but desk space.

But, for a single guy looking to boon dock, it might be the ticket.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

20 minutes ago, peety3 said:

Wheelbase looks to be too long to get it into California, and will definitely require a tandem HDT due to weight/balance.

The ad sez it has a 36" pin, the rear axle is at least 6 feet from the end of the trailer,  pretty sure king pin to axle is under 40'

I saw that trailer several weeks ago and never thought much about it, it is really pricey and too industrial looking inside.     I have been looking for an auto drop trailer to play with, they seem to go fast on truck paper, at least the moderate priced ones.

Steve 

2005 Peterbilt 387-112 Baby Cat 9 speed U-shift

1996/2016 remod Teton Royal Atlanta

1996 Kentucky 48 single drop stacker garage project

catdiesellogo.jpg.e96e571c41096ef39b447f78b9c2027c.jpg Pulls like a train, sounds like a plane....faster than a Cheetah sniffin cocaine.   

Ed,

Just look on Truck Paper in trailers, drop frame vans, auto drops are 123-126" high in the drop.

Steve

2005 Peterbilt 387-112 Baby Cat 9 speed U-shift

1996/2016 remod Teton Royal Atlanta

1996 Kentucky 48 single drop stacker garage project

catdiesellogo.jpg.e96e571c41096ef39b447f78b9c2027c.jpg Pulls like a train, sounds like a plane....faster than a Cheetah sniffin cocaine.   

Archived