Miller insurance company

GlennWest

Just got off phone with Miller. Marlene gave me a quote on Hdt, Teton, Smart, Durango. Just blew Progressive away. On just the Freightliner quote of 650.00. Had just got renewal notice from Progressive for 1400 on Freightliner. Wonderful lady to deal with too. Thanks for recommending them

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

Would that be the Miller Ins. in Weston, Grand Rapids, Ohio ? I have used this "Miller" for years and when I explained that the once semi tractor had now been converted to a RV complete with new title , they said " Welll.... That's no problem" and Boom,,,,,, Done ! 

Denver and Ms Judy Geitgey

2006 VOLVO 780

41 ' Redwood

NTPA Event Announcer

dngeitgey@gmail.com

event.png

45 minutes ago, NTPA Announcer said:

Would that be the Miller Ins. in Weston, Grand Rapids, Ohio ? I have used this "Miller" for years and when I explained that the once semi tractor had now been converted to a RV complete with new title , they said " Welll.... That's no problem" and Boom,,,,,, Done ! 

No. It would be Miller Insurance in Lake Oswego, Oregon. 

Roxanne is another one that knows her stuff with HDT's. I'd been with Farmers and Foremost for 25 years. When I bought the new trailer they wanted to triple my insurance. Millers got me a policy for less than I had been paying Farmers/Foremost for the smart, the Volvo and the new 5er. 

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

I have used Miller for several years for my Elite Suite, Jeep and my F550 which most other carriers wont insure. It's a great price for all three but it seems like they do increase you every 6 months. I wanted to pay for a year but they only write for 6 months. Just an FYI.

2006 Elite Suite 36TK3
2001 F-550 Starhauler
www.mytripjournal.com/elitesuitestravels
IN GOD WE TRUST

If Miller quotes GMAC insurance be sure to read the policy.  I found our full timers policy stated the truck had to be garaged in MI (we were MI residents at the time) 9 months of the year.  Needless to say I didn't accept the GMAC policy.      Greg

Greg & Judy Bahnmiller
Class of 2007
2014 F350
2007 HitchHiker Champagne

Both sold 2/19, settled in Foley, AL after 12 years on the road

http://bahnmilleradventure.blogspot.com/

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2017 at 5:44 PM, Big5er said:

No. It would be Miller Insurance in Lake Oswego, Oregon. 

Roxanne is another one that knows her stuff with HDT's

I would generalize further and say that Roxanne knows her stuff about lots of insurance matters.  

I'm a new "convert" to Miller.  I've been with Blue Sky through AIS/Poliseek for >7 years but lately AIS customer service has been sorely lacking.  This year they didn't bother to give me a heads up that my Blue Sky policies would not be non-renewed.

For our particular situation involving LLC's, full-timing and multiple states there weren't a lot of companies who would quote on us.  I ended up getting quotes from Progressive through both Miller and AIS and I was impressed as to how much more thoroughly Roxanne analyzed our situation compared to the support I received from AIS.  The result was a difference of ~$500 between the two quotes from the the SAME insurance company.  My new policies are now in place so I'm talking about approved policies with binders, not quotes.

I've been hearing about Miller for years and my experience was a good demonstration that they are living up to their reputation.

Joe (AKA docj)

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

I have been dealing with Miller for the last year or so and they have been great. I have been working with Roxanne lately but everyone there knows what they are doing. I called a few others but Miller has been the fastest and easiest to deal with. 

Chris, Tracey, Aria & Lola

2018 Volvo VNR 400, D13 I-Shift

2018 NH 48' Majestic

Archived