2013 Honda CRV Set Up To Tow For Sale reduced price

For those of you who worry about such things, this is not a flood car. Then why am I selling? Well, I fell in love with a new Chevy four wheel drive Colorado with a DuraMax diesel. Sadly, the Honda must go.

It is in Sulphur, Louisiana.

Here is the info. If you have more questions please ask.

(a) Equipped with a Blue Ox Base plate and M & G air brake.

(b) There is a brake away kit and a switch mini fuse by pass to turn off accessories.

(c) It has excellent tires and batteries and has been regularly serviced by the dealer.

(d) 48,661 miles on October 15.

(f) automatic transmission, 2 wheel drive

Tow Bar is not Included.  

Price reduced to $15,600.00,  cash or verifiable bank check when you take possession of the car.

The service center that equipped the car for towing is willing to tell you exactly what is on it.  If you are seriously interested reply by e-mail or pm.

qOKkbxNl.jpg

GnOWVOal.jpg

3n3sMUCl.jpg

vUqJosZl.jpg

rylYrful.jpg

GblfY5Il.jpg

Edited by happycat

• 5 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 5:44 PM, happycat said:

For those of you who worry about such things, this is not a flood car. Then why am I selling? Well, I fell in love with a new Chevy four wheel drive Colorado with a DuraMax diesel. Sadly, the Honda must go.

It is in Sulphur, Louisiana.

Here is the info. If you have more questions please ask.

(a) Equipped with a Blue Ox Base plate and M & G air brake.

(b) There is a brake away kit and a switch mini fuse by pass to turn off accessories.

(c) It has excellent tires and batteries and has been regularly serviced by the dealer.

(d) 48,661 miles on October 15.

(f) automatic transmission, 2 wheel drive

Tow Bar is not Included.  

Price reduced to $15,600.00,  cash or verifiable bank check when you take possession of the car.

The service center that equipped the car for towing is willing to tell you exactly what is on it.  If you are seriously interested reply by e-mail or pm.

qOKkbxNl.jpg

GnOWVOal.jpg

3n3sMUCl.jpg

vUqJosZl.jpg

rylYrful.jpg

GblfY5Il.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I appreciate your notifying me about the price change and still having the car. We were at choir and got home after 9, so I hesitate to call anyone later than that. We would like to see the car tomorrow if we can arrange a time. You can email me a time or I will call the number you sent tomorrow. Sorry you have had the flu, hope your getting over it with the finally nice weather we had the last couple of days. 

• 3 weeks later...