Hard to find a used Calss B

neffy

I'm having a really hard time finding a used class B. A lot of the RV places within 200 miles (of Ralegh, NC) don't even carry Class B. I've looked in RV Trader and a bit on Craigslist but it's slim pickens. I thought fall would be a good time to look after everyone has returned from their summer vacations. Is there a trick or any suggestions as to finding one?

Check back on this link from time to time.  They are very trustworthy folks to buy from and like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get (on the used RV section that is).    http://www.phoenixusarv.com/inventory.html

Edited by Jeff & Suzanne

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

"What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness"

Friend in Oregon is selling her Road Trek.  Not sure of year of other specifics but if interested in going that far from NC shot me a PM and I can get you in contact with her.

Lenp

USN Retired
2002 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom

2012 F150 4x4

2018 Lincoln MKX

2019 HD Ultra Limited

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

"What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness"

• 1 year later...

Check PPL Motorhomes site in Texas.  It is a consignment place and has a number of class B's,

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot