The pre-rally is in full swing

Big5er

Howdy All 

I just pulled into the Walmart in Hutchinson my truck and trailer are in bad need of a wash

could someone please post the address of the truck wash folks are using

thanks

Dave 

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

29 minutes ago, mr. cob said:

Howdy All 

I just pulled into the Walmart in Hutchinson my truck and trailer are in bad need of a wash

thanks

Dave 

Dave, here is the place some of the people got theirs washed: http://www.4seasonstruckwash.com/

VisitedStatesMap.gif

56 minutes ago, mr. cob said:

Howdy All 

thanks

Dave 

There is a DIY one at the corner of E 4th avenue and N Lorraine St right near Hwy 61, but I only took the truck there. It would be very tight getting the rig and trailer in there - https://goo.gl/maps/85iZYJwmqRJ2

Dan (Class of 2017) - 2012 Ram 3500 & 2005 Alpenlite Valhalla 29RK
Contact me at rvsolarconsulting.com or Two Wheel Ramblin

Series of unfortunate events. Just got back to Nashville from our 2+ month trip on Sunday night. We were planning on pulling out tomorrow, but not going to be able to come now. Yall have fun without us. Would have been the first rally WITH our trailer. However, we had a blast on our 7,962 mile route since July 5. Will see everyone in Crossville in April.

Shannon, Aimee, Carsyn and Murphy

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

47 minutes ago, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

Made it to York Nebraska today.  Nice little 553 mile run.    We will be in Hutch by noon Friday!

That's just a short four hour run! If you are hungry on the way here at exit 92 on 135 is a restaurant called Russel's Restaurant that has decent food and the diesel available there is about the lowest price I found........ Are you by chance at York Campground?

VisitedStatesMap.gif

1 minute ago, Mntom said:

That's just a short four hour run! If you are hungry on the way here at exit 92 on 135 is a restaurant called Russel's Restaurant that has decent food and the diesel available there is about the lowest price I found........ Are you by chance at York Campground?

Naw.... Staying at the Double Nickle at exit 360.  Pretty big pull thru's....    It never rained but the roads are wet..... Truck and trailer are nasty..... and a brand new windshield is bug smugged road spray ugly....

Hope to be there by 12 for Trey and Susan to weigh us.  

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

The Double Nickle people are doing a good job of recovering a park that had seriously gone to seed.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

We will be there tomorrow by 1 p.m. for our rig weigh.  We are staying at Melvern Lake Outlook, Corp of Engineers Park, off I-35, Exit 155.  2 1/2  hours from Hutch. What a superb place.  Great hosts.  Loads of sites for $10 with the National Park Senior Pass.  Water and electric.  Dump station on the way out.

Chet & Deb

Chet & Deb
'01 Volvo 660 w/ Smart
'19 Forest River Columbus 320RS 5th wheel
2022 Chev 2500HD Long Bed
Retired CWO4, USN and federal service
Electronics Tech/Network Engineer/Welder/Machinist

On 10/3/2017 at 10:24 PM, HERO Maker said:

Rick!  Good to see that you are paying attention, even though you are not going to be here!   Or are you??????

Mother Nature can be a cruel mistress....................  I thought we were going to be done with harvest and on the road by Weds. morning.  Ain't happening.  Maybe next year.:(

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

On 10/6/2017 at 6:13 AM, Mntom said:

The couple that have the Double Nickel are a great people. I stayed there last year and have nothing bu goo to say about them. We hada real nice view of the golf course where we were.

Very true!  We  will be staying there again  during our travels.

Archived