The pre-rally is in full swing

The last count I did was 12 so far. Not bad considering we are still a week out. 

We took up two tables at Skaets last night for dinner and happy hour at Steve and Gail's place was great fun tonight. I know some left there for dinner at Olive Garden. 

16 hours ago, Big5er said:

We took up two tables at Skaets last night for dinner and happy hour at Steve and Gail's place was great fun tonight. I know some left there for dinner at Olive Garden. 

Did the Happy Hour fun lead to selfies, and then of course photos on Wikileaks of the new $pacecraft acquisitions?    :ph34r:  ;)

Big5'er, et al;

Sorry we couldn't make it this year. Reverse shoulder replacement for me and suspension mod for the 5'er this year. However, that is no reason to rub our noses in it.....

Paul & Paula

(just kiddin', have a great time. You deserve it Bud.)

11 hours ago, lappir said:

Leaving Concordia late today. Stopping by Junction City for the night and then on to Hutch Wednesday. What time is the Salt mine trip? I know it's a different name in the post. 

Rod

I think Phil said to meet at the Suite Success rig (Carl's rig) around 10:30am local time. 

Edited by BlueLghtning
8 hours ago, HERO Maker said:

Rick!  Good to see that you are paying attention, even though you are not going to be here!   Or are you??????

If Mother Nature plays nice, we might roll in about Thursday of next week.  A little late, but we can then hang around for a few days after too.

Hello All,

Arrived last night just after dark.

We the Grey Cyclone with the large rack of solar panels on top, and have the Gray Ram 3500 (yes the little truck), and are parked in the back row. 

We have 2 girls with us 9 Krista, and Sara 6, they LOVE animals, so if you happen to stroll by..........

Stop by and say hi, love to meet you all.

Ed & Melissa

On 10/3/2017 at 3:00 PM, Alie&Jim's Carrilite said:

Alie and I are going to go either Fri or Sat if you want to join.

Sounds great for Friday. Arrived today and think I saw the group leaving. 4 or 5 smart cars and a couple others pulling out as I was pulling in. 

Rod

8 hours ago, EdwardHall said:

Hello All,

Arrived last night just after dark.

We the Grey Cyclone with the large rack of solar panels on top, and have the Gray Ram 3500 (yes the little truck), and are parked in the back row. 

We have 2 girls with us 9 Krista, and Sara 6, they LOVE animals, so if you happen to stroll by..........

Stop by and say hi, love to meet you all.

Ed & Melissa

Welcome to the rally. 

Rod