The Tire Doctor - Las Vegas - Mobile Tire Repair

Vegas Teacher

I just wanted to talk about another great company I just dealt with, Mobile Tire Doctor 702 - 983 - 6097 - Las Vegas Nv. Fernando owns and runs this mobile company. I had a flat tire on my inside rear drive axle, drivers side. I found out because last Thursday, Jeff's mobile Mechanic Service 702 - 772 - 4515 came out do work on my truck. I put Jeff's number in because he is also awsome and has treated me right. Anyway Fernando came over to the house, I was just around the block from his come to find out, but he did not charge me a service fee, and did a tire repair for 30.00. He also gave me a quote on tires the other places like Love's, T/A or Petro couldn't even begin to match. No they were not for used or retreads. I was extremely happy with the service and the way I was treated. My grandpa was a mechanic, no I did not pick up any of his skills, but I know how he treated people. If anybody is driving through Vegas or staying here for an extended period of time please look up Fernando if you need work done.

Jeff worked on my truck. Jeff Changed out 4 shocks on the back of the truck, replaced the brakes, and wheel seals on 3 wheels, removed the commercial hitch and capped off the airline to the hitch for 1100.00 in labor. I used a buddy of his - P&O brakes here in Vegas (Henderson) but he got me a great deal on the parts, at just a little over 700.00. I priced this same job out at the places I mentioned above and each were well over 3000.00 with tax added in.

Anyway I just wanted to pass along the good service I have had and to let others know if they were in Sin City and needed help, there were good people here they could talk to.

School is out for the day. I am getting ready to go down to the Mormon church, near Shadow Ridge donate time as a tutor for the kids. I have not done this before, and I am not Mormon but I was invited by the students and parents.

Later,

Vegas Teacher - Cory Ossana

10 hours ago, Ronbo said:

Thanks for the info. Can this be added to the resource guide?

Yes please add all of the above to the guide - these are good people and they did not try to take advantage of me. They also loved my story about being a teacher and owning a semi for fun not for a living.

Later,

Vegas Teacher - Cory Ossana

Archived