Major Data Breach - Equifax

RV_

Still no emails here for either of us as of now.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't forget to sign up for a 90 day alert. You can do it every 90 days. Below is what it gives you.
You only need to sign up with one of them.

A temporary fraud alert has been successfully added to your credit report. This alert is scheduled to remain on your credit report until . Print this information for your records.

As an additional precaution, we have removed your name and address from prescreened offer mailing lists for two years. As a convenience to you and to further protect your credit information, we shared your request with the other nationwide consumer credit reporting companies, Equifax and TransUnion, and you should receive confirmation directly from them. For more information on fraud alerts and how you can protect yourself, please visit experian.com/fraud.

Full Time since Oct. 1999
99 Discovery 34Q DP | ISB
Datastorm | VMSpc | Co-Pilot Live | Pressure Pro
2014 MKS Twin Turbo V6 365 HP Toad
369070033.jpg

Thanks Dutch. My wife got her Ancestry DNA report last week and I called today and mine is taking longer but in process. Guess I need to be patient with physical and financial DNA. I'll be patient.

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

• 2 years later...

Total irresponsibility. No self-respecting company would allow that, especially when the personal data of hundreds or even thousands of customers are at stake. And this is not one case, there are hundreds of other companies that lost client's data due to poor security systems. These companies should carry out a range of penetration tests in order to identify vulnerabilities that require urgent attention and fix them. I do monitor my bank accounts and all of my credit cards because these companies know way too much about me, and with such an attitude on personal data, there's no chance I'll share anything else.

Edited by JordanAvery

Jordan,

You do know I posted this old, outdated thread back in 2017?

RV/Derek
Retired AF 1971-1998

15 hours ago, JordanAvery said:

Total irresponsibility. No self-respecting company would allow that, especially when the personal data of hundreds or even thousands of customers are at stake.

10 hours ago, RV_ said:

Jordan,

You do know I posted this old, outdated thread back in 2017?

On top of the embarrassingly long list of data breaches in the intervening time.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.