PRE HDT RALLY?

1 hour ago, Brad & Jacolyn said:

We are coming in on the 4th. Looking forward to seeing everyone. 

Brad

I'll save you a space. I may beat you there. Looking forward to seeing Jacolyn and the dogs. 

Guess I can hang out with you too....but only since Ian says you are an OK guy. 

BTW: How are you doing with the Texas accent? I'm expecting you to use "y'all" in at least every other sentence. I'm hoping to hear things like "I'm fixin ta go to the store" with a good southern drawl. 

Edited by Big5er
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Big5er said:

I'll save you a space. I may beat you there. Looking forward to seeing Jacolyn and the dogs. 

Guess I can hang out with you too....but only since Ian says you are an OK guy. 

BTW: How are you doing with the Texas accent? I'm expecting you to use "y'all" in at least every other sentence. I'm hoping to hear things like "I'm fixin ta go to the store" with a good southern drawl. 

I'm working on Y'all and I rekon. (just can't spell it.) Maybe even work in 'well butter my biscuit'.

2 hours ago, TheLongWayHome said:

Will there be an Interpreter?? :o

'Bout the only place I have a hard time understanding anyone is if they are from the Bayou area of Louisiana. The only thing that gets more comical is the local phrases..... Such as "Bless his heart" and up north "You wanna go with?".......

The fence post (according to GeorgiaHybrid)

Edited by Mntom
3 hours ago, Mntom said:

I just got some good news..... I am disqualified for jury duty by reason of mental or physical handicap. Guess not being able to hear all that well has its advantages. That means I can get to Hutch and not worry about having to leave in the middle of things!!

I don't think it was a physical handicap that  disqualified you, just saying... 😎

Ya'll are cracking me up. I had no idea there were so many comedians in the group! Guess we missed out by not attending happy hour... we'll rectify that this year. 

Shawn & I were newbies at National last year. I must say I'm a non-mechanically-inclined introvert as well, and the size of the group was a bit intimidating, but we managed to strike up conversations with some of the newbies as well as some of the more "experienced" attendees. Hoping to refresh those acquaintances and make new friends this year.  We'll probably pull in a week early, too. 

Big5er didn't mention Elvis; I'm crushed. This little bugger loves attention everywhere we go.  ;)  IMG_20170202_101412498-2.jpg.c1143179920c735f23dcaedeb6445831.jpg

This "REDNECK" from the "OIL PATCH" will be attending this year with a new set-up.

Judy bought a 2017 Prime after I had a bed built to haul the 2008 Passion.

We are now UNDER 65 feet long.

I am leaving all of my Snap-On tools  in Texas. I only carry Horrible Freight, Pawn Shop,  & Craftsman on the rig.

ShortyO

1 hour ago, wtgeodog said:

This "REDNECK" from the "OIL PATCH" will be attending this year with a new set-up.

Judy bought a 2017 Prime after I had a bed built to haul the 2008 Passion.

We are now UNDER 65 feet long.

I am leaving all of my Snap-On tools  in Texas. I only carry Horrible Freight, Pawn Shop,  & Craftsman on the rig.

ShortyO

Just bring some of your home brew and I'm sure we can be persuaded not to "loot" er I mean borrow any tools. 😎