Escapees Mail Service

bobsallyh

On 9/24/2017 at 5:17 PM, wohtex said:

I didn't receive any messages from Escapee about my mail, I have emailed them three times requesting information about my mail that should have been forwarded first of September and have not received an answer to any of them. 

It is quite apparent to me that the mail service is not receiving your email and unless you call them to let them know, how can they possibly do anything to solve the problem? If you do not tell them, what can they do?

Just as a little test, I sent the Escapee Mail Service and email on Sunday, knowing that the office is closed on weekends. I sent the email to (mailservice@escapees.com) which is the proper address. When I went online at noon on Monday there was a reply listing the date and address of the mailing which I requested. If you can't get an email to them, you need to call so that they will know!  936)327-2870

Would you please, let us know the result once you have called them?

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

We were traveling in Canada much of July and most of August. We elected to not even try to have mail forwarded as no way to tell how long Canadian Postal Service might take to deliver where they thought it ought to go. Upon return to Nova Scotia, I had the scanned mail forwarded via FedEx, the only means of getting service to Canada and then not all of the mail was sent. Fortunately they did not forward the magazines. The disruption due to Harvey resulted in my emailing new instructions. Those instructions have just run out and I just sent email with new instructions that end with "every Monday to fixed address until further notice" Received an acknowledgement with a repeat of my instructions within an hour. 

The only first class mail I get are medical bills. Mostly they are still in the dark ages. I use Scan service when away for more than a couple of weeks. I find it well worth it.

'12 Phaeton 36 QSH hauling '11 4 dr Jeep Wrangler Unlimited - Rubicon 4 down. Follow our travels Click here

Archived