RoadWarrior420

2013 Volvo VNL730 HDT for sale RV Hauler REDUCED

After looking at the market, I have decided to make a price reduction. I have removed the Smart Car in the sale as well.

***forgot to mention there is a Direclink Brake Controller with Jackalopee Converter. 

**Frame was lengthened 10" and ET hitch installed by original ET hitch installer Steve Winters of RSI Metal Fabrication 

Regretfully I am putting up for sale my 2013 Volvo VNL 730 D-13 with iShift.  Truck has 465,000 miles on it.  Nothing is wrong with this truck.  It is still under warranty for the transmission until 2019.  It is fully serviced.  Brand new (6,000 miles) Super Singles ($6000) plus custom built smart car bed with ramps ($5000).  Truck has upgraded LED headlights from Volvo ($1900) if anyone knows how terrible the stock lights are you will understand.  Truck is titled in NY as a MOTORHOME.  Commercial hitch removed, frame extended and ET Sr hitch is installed and works awesome.  This truck pulls and pulls, 1350 rpms on any hill with my 20,000lb camper and Smart Car on back.  Interior is spotless and looks and smells brand new, has never been smoked in. Has fridge and porta potty.  Full LED tail lights and bars ($1000).  Truck also has Boogey Lights Light LED strips (wBluetooth) (https://www.boogeylights.com/volvo-vnl-780-670-led-accent-light-kit-multi-color/).

I hate to get rid of this truck but my business needs more of my attention as I am expanding and won't be able to camp as much and do not want to see this thing sit

$84999

https://photos.app.goo.gl/foYOXHSEqTSzp3Qr1

Edited by RoadWarrior420
Price Reduction