Freighliner Century 2005 *SOLD* Mods Delete Please

EDIT:  SOLD

2005 Freightliner Century Classic Heavy Duty Truck
Detroit Diesel Series 60 with Eaton, two pedal, ten speed automated manual transmission (Paddle shift)
Custom work by 2L Custom Trucks
1500 watt inverter providing 110 and USB plugins
Upgraded LED driving and fog lights by Deep Space Lighting
Drom box 7’ x 7’ x 4’6” (lots of storage here)
Sleeper has 6’ x 4’ x 2’ and 6’ x 3’ x 2’ black anodized wire shelving
Singled long with Trailer Saver, three air bag hitch
Leather heated seats
GPS navigation system
Dual 105 gallon fuel tanks
Three lockable tool boxes
Rhino coated deck
Maintenance records since 2010
520,xxx miles (45,000 miles pulling the 5th wheel)

Edited by kingskids
Price reduction

Thanks for your interest spindrift.  Since we're selling them together, there just wasn't a reason to have separate prices, so we never came up with any.  I suppose you could come up with any combination you like since we don't really have any numbers for separate parts of the package.  Sorry, I suppose that wasn't very helpful.  Have you had a chance to check out the two links?  One is the home tour done by Greg Shields, and the other shows all the features and add ons to the truck and coach.  Please don't hesitate to holler if I can help in any way.  Please send me a PM for future messages, thanks.

Sharon

EDIT: as of 12-9-17, the RV has been sold.  Truck is for sale alone...

Edited by kingskids

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Nice truck - could be in the market for one - next year. New rig on order which may dictate a MDT or HDT in the future.

Questions for you. Did you get your hitch with the third air bag or did you install it? If you installed it, have any information you can share?

We have a TS-3 with 2 bags and would like to add a third bag.

Thanks,

Duane

Edited by porthole

4 hours ago, porthole said:

Hello,

Nice truck - could be in the market fo one - next year. New rig on order which may dictate a MDT or HDT in the future.

Questions for you. Did you get your hitch with the third air bag or did you install it? If you installed it, have any information you can share?

We have a TS-3 with 2 bags and would like to add a third bag.

Thanks,

Duane

Not the OP, but I have the third bag in my Trailer Saver.  It is a pretty easy install.  It does require a T for the air line to add the third bag, but there isn't much to the install.  Simply bolt the air bag in place, add the air line to the new air bag and t the line into the existing air line to the other bags.

Duane,

Thanks for the kind words on our truck!  Looks like your question got answered - thanks Chad.  I need to update this post - the truck has been sold (pending payment).  If the sale goes thru, which I expect it will with no issues, then I will try and figure out how to delete this thread.  Thanks all for looking!

4 hours ago, Chad Heiser said:

Not the OP, but I have the third bag in my Trailer Saver.  It is a pretty easy install.  It does require a T for the air line to add the third bag, but there isn't much to the install.  Simply bolt the air bag in place, add the air line to the new air bag and t the line into the existing air line to the other bags.

Chad, sent you an email.

On 1/23/2018 at 10:31 PM, kingskids said:

Hey Blue - yes, unless something really radical happens to stop the deal, Davie will be the proud new owner of "Maverick" the truck!  Our thanks to Gregg Shields for making this happen!

Haha, guess who we just ran into in Gila Bend, AZ at the Holt's Shell station.. My wife saw the rig and the Raptor Toy hauler while she was outside the gas station and then sent me a picture (We are in the campground behind the gas station) I knew right away who it was. We had to go over and chat with Davie and his wife. They are headed back West where we just came from. 

IMG_20180202_151902-XL.jpg

IMG_20180202_153554-XL.jpg