ICPete

2007 Nuwa HitchHiker DA 339RSB fifth wheel for sale

Up for sale is a nice 2007 Nuwa HitchHiker Discover America 339RSB.  PRICE REDUCED TO $20,500!

DSC04913.JPG

Asking $20,500 or best offer. Please send PM if interested. Listing is on eBay as well.

A lot more photos and other data can be downloaded here:

Photos on Dropbox

We have lived full time in this fifth-wheel for the past 3-1/2 years, but now we've settled down in Arizona and decided it's time to sell it.

We purchased this RV used from a dealer in 2013; we believe we are the second owners.

The 339RSB model has a very convenient and efficient floor plan. The unit is designed for year-round living in almost any climate. With four slides and 35-1/2 feet of length, the interior spaciousness must be seen to be believed. A quick list of features would include:

·         Queen size bed

·         Lots of closet space and storage drawers

·         32-inch Samsung LED LCD TV with surround sound speakers installed

·         Splendide washer-dryer combination

·         Residential refrigerator (10.7 Cubic Feet)

·         Two MaxxAir remote-control fans

·         All lighting converted to LED lamps

·         Two ceiling air conditioners (LR unit is ducted and includes a heat pump)

·         Dual 30-lb LP tanks

·         Diagonal stabilizers at all 4 corners (JT Strong Arm)

·         Deluxe Kohler kitchen faucet

·         SeeLevel tank monitor system

·         Surge Guard AC power protection, built-in

Floorplan:

Floorplan,%202007%20HitchHiker%20DA%2033

Before we took it on the road, and as we've been living in it, we've made a ton of improvements and upgrades. This trailer is ready for the full-time lifestyle as many of those upgrades significantly benefit daily life in an RV park. Unlike most used RVs you might find on the market, you can plan on simply moving into this fifth wheel and getting going with your life.

Here is a detailed list of upgrades, improvements, and major service items:

Detailed List of Upgrades

Edited by ICPete
Added inline images. Lowered price.

40 minutes ago, ICPete said:

Prescott Valley

Nice area.  My brother lives there now and my parents lived in Chino Valley for a while.  Wishing you the best on selling your 5er.

I've reduced the price to $20,500, and note that this trailer is also listed on eBay now.

This would make a great full-time home for a life on the road. With the right choice of RV parks, a person could enjoy a high-quality lifestyle at very low cost!

If you compare this fifth wheel to others of similar vintage, you will find this has many upgrades and valuable recent maintenance, as well as the famous HitchHiker quality and brilliant floor plan.

I'd like to move this off my land; I'm open to offers!

Peter