Class of 2019

mds1

Bill&Anneli - Heading over to try and find your post in Beginning RV section....  All things considered, we are still enjoying our time on the road as well.   Takes living the life to figure out what things are the larger issues.  

M

Mark from Missouri

Our Future in an RV

2018 Ram 3500 Laramie Dually LB 6.7L HO Diesel Aisin Transmission 4x4 3.73 Gears

2019 Vanleigh Vilano 320GK 35’ fifth wheel 16,000-pound GVWR

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad to see someone else from 2019 still on the road.  We’ve been a pretty quiet class for the most part, it seems.

Unexpected things continue to happen to me.  This winter has not gone the way I had expected it to at all, but then very little has since I sold the house.  I have no regrets about selling the house and there’s no place that’s “calling my name” - no place where I want to call home.  So I’ll continue to live in my trailer and travel when I can.

One of the things I did think about when I thinking about going full-time is health issues and what I would do if I had a serious health issue.  Like everything else, when I was suddenly faced with a cancer diagnosis, I found out the plan in my head wasn’t workable and something else entirely worked out far better than what I had thought about back before going full-time.  It’s amazing how some things just work out that way.