lakewood, new mexico

hasti14

• 7 months later...

As an Escapee member I stayed there on a trip heading south. I was in my Casita trailer at the time. At some point my water pump got accidently turned on and once I got parked I noticed water under my trailer. I carry a small shop vac that I use to clean up on the inside of the trailer. This time I used it for sucking up water from the carpet. needless to say that my onboard water tank was now completely empty. The next thing I knew was people from inside the park came by tp see what the problem was. The president brought me a medium sized fan, and another member brought another one to help dry out my little trailer. If I was to leave my home co-op ;park in Nevada this is the park I'd try to get a lot in because of the friendless of the people within the park that I had encounter during my short stay.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2017 at 8:23 AM, Captain Happy said:

If I was to leave my home co-op ;park in Nevada this is the park I'd try to get a lot in because of the friendless of the people within the park that I had encounter during my short stay.

This park has long been noted for being particularly friendly, many saying that it is the most friendly park that they have ever stayed in.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

The Original Ranch has been the best co-op Park in the system for my husband and I for the past 30 years while we’ve owned lot #4 on quiet Quail trail.  We’ve got our lot up for sail right now and sad to be selling but we also have a home in Florida....... Getting old means time to downsize.  We’re missing the families of quail, howl of coyote at night, rabbits, birds, tarantula and horny toads, etc.  Don’t just pass by this lovely, friendly park.  Stop by lot #4 and if interested in buying in email.....Matt or Barbara @ themattlucas@hotmail.com

7-04 The Ranch sunset.jpg

Archived