Update of Bed Build

VegasFlyer

16 hours ago, HERO Maker said:

Hey John.  Looks real good!  I'm just wondering what you are going to land on the flight deck??  Couldn't believe how big mine looked like after the deck was built.  Good luck on the trip.

Thanks Rocky!

John

Southern Nevada

2008 Volvo 780, D13, I-Shift

2017 Keystone Fuzion 420 Toyhauler 

2017 Can-Am Maverick X3-RS

ALAKAZARCACODEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMAMNMS
event.png

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, JPL said:

John   A really great looking bed/truck. Hope your first trip turns out to be the first of many memory making trips!   Pat

The Old Sailor

Thanks Pat!

John

Southern Nevada

event.png

1 hour ago, VegasFlyer said:

Thanks guys!

it is funny, when we first designed the bed, the light placement was just the basic DOT layout.  Then we added a fourth middle ICC light on the back (Not yet hooked up).  Then we added lights to the front of each corner, so that you could clearly see them in the mirrors.  Then we added a new feature where all of the lights on each side,   go to bright when the turn signal and brakes are applied.

All that was done while looking at the design on a CAD program.  As soon as we walked across the parking lot to take the pictures, we though the very same thing, “More Cow Bell”. Lol

Adding lights is like putting frosting on a cake . The sweet part of the job . ;)

Goes around , comes around .

Just by chance was that you in Lakeside Montana last night. Just happen to see a Volvo with what I think was a Fuzion toy hauler on the south side at a gas station.

it was a long day at work so I wanted to get home. So I did not stop to talk or look. It was a gray truck but did not look at the bed real close to compare to your pictures .

Safe Travels,.   Vern

On 7/3/2018 at 5:22 AM, Wrknrvr said:

Just by chance was that you in Lakeside Montana last night. Just happen to see a Volvo with what I think was a Fuzion toy hauler on the south side at a gas station.

it was a long day at work so I wanted to get home. So I did not stop to talk or look. It was a gray truck but did not look at the bed real close to compare to your pictures .

Safe Travels,.   Vern

Thanks Vern!

That was probably us...

We had a few issues after picking up the truck, getting the new hitch adjusted, but made it home without issues.

John

Southern Nevada

event.png

VF    That truck really looks great! Memories started the day you picked the truck up and I'm Sure you'll have many many more now that the hard work is done. So be safe and if you get on this side of the Mississippi give us a call!   Pat

The Old Sailor

Archived