My possibility

Vegas Teacher

Well I might have a truck I am going to buy. It just has to pass oil inspection and I will make a final offer. I should know my results on Thursday 2/10 I am nervous excited and can't sleep been saving for a long time and reading th he postings of everyone else.

I will update and post pictures if it happens. I want you all to know I have driven the seller crazy with all of the good questions I have learned to ask room everybody on this sight. It is Wednesday 2/9/17 @ 5p.m and I am up at the Clark County gun range and there is an incredible red volvo in the RV parking area here. If you are reading this and the owner give me a call my number is 702 672 7990 I am at road kill grill. Your door was open but I could not bring myself to stop

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious what the reasoning is behind changing rod and main bearings. Although it used to be common practice on Caterpillar engines when I first started trucking in the 1970's, it is a practice that has gone by the wayside in at least the last 20 years. If this is Volvo power, I would like to know what the Volvo factory recommendations are on something like this. I know of several with north of a million miles without touching the bearings and all is good.

Vegas flyer is correct sorry I was at a schutzhund regional trial in turlock California for the entire weekend and away from all devices that are electronic.

So I bought it for 25k the seller is doing a lot for me and even is having the truck detailed before I pick it up. We are taking 10 from Florida to vegas I can't wait to see this route. The truck is bright orange and the seller has been on Skype with me showing me the truck more for my wife than anything else. I am pretty excited to get it. I will post pictures when I get it home. Little does my father in law know that I am coming to park it at his house hehe hehe

Archived