Bounder 2002 help locating

Trucken

2002 Bounder with v10 Ford help.....If u have 2002 Bounder with Ford V 10 is there a light on dash showing its on

A light to show that what is on? the engine running?

The dash indications are part of the Ford chassis if they are in the instrument cluster and would be standard for any Ford chassis of that era. Ours was a bit earlier than yours so might be some different but it was the V-10, Triton chassis.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Our Discovery doesn't have a light that tells you if the cruise is engaged or not...you might check to see if there is a Fleetwood Bounder "owners group" there is a very large Discovery group that helps tremendously with all kinds of problems that you might encounter. Did a quick search and this one looks good.

http://www.bounder.net/

but when I click anything saying "Download" it goes to some other website.

BnB

If you're talking about the big green download button, those are advertisements trying to get you to download their program. I've run into that on a couple of different websites where I was trying to look at an owner's manual.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

On our 2006 Monaco Monarch on the Ford Chassis, the cruise control light is in the lower left corner of the instrument cluster, and is hard to see. It is on when CC in engaged. (Our Honda CR-V has two lights: one indicates CC is on, the second when it engaged).

FWIW, I have found the Ford CC to drop out of CC while driving along.

Jim  Corey

2006 Monaco Monarch 30 pdd

'12 Honda CRV toad

On our 2006 Monaco Monarch on the Ford Chassis, the cruise control light is in the lower left corner of the instrument cluster, and is hard to see. It is on when CC in engaged. (Our Honda CR-V has two lights: one indicates CC is on, the second when it engaged).

Sounds like it needs some adjustment . Ours has never dropped out unless I tap the brake .

Goes around , comes around .

Jim Corey, on 10 Feb 2017 - 11:03 AM, said:

Have your brake light switch looked at, it is probably disengaging the cruise control when you hit a minor bump that allows the brake pedal to move just enough to disengage it.

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

If you're talking about the big green download button, those are advertisements trying to get you to download their program. I've run into that on a couple of different websites where I was trying to look at an owner's manual.

So how do I download the manual? I must be completely missing something!

2009 Monaco Cayman DP 38'

bnbrv.blogspot.com/

How I posted such a uncomprehending post I don't know, I am embarrassed. Thankful no one pointed out how limited my intelligence was...

So let's try again...

Bounder 2002 with a V-10 ford.

Cruise control will engage once out of 50 tries.

When it is engaged, works perfect.

While working I cannot SEE a cruise control light on dash.

So is such a light on dash this model year.

Have Bounder manual and it gives no info about a cruise light on dash..

Brake cut off for cruise is located on master cylinder and it checks ok with a meter..

Thanks again for understanding, BTY was not drinking when I made the post.

Trucken---hopefully this time it's understandable.

Thanks Kirk, not real familiar with working of this coach. Neighbor had it and had numerous SMALL issues that he felt was nickel an dime him to death, antennas would not go up, heater didn't work,bad smell in bath(pot seal leaking), fill valves stuck, so got it for way, way, below book, runs like a dream. Came with a brand new unopened coach cover, maybe sell cover here as coach will be parked under cover..

All fixed now, this is the last issue I have left.

Thanks to all, next will be switches on wheel..

Trucken

Thanks to all, next will be switches on wheel..

If I remember right, the switch to lock out overdrive was on the end of the gearshift. It was a push button, or at least that seems right. It has been several years since we sold ours. In reality, the overdrive is just one higher gear in the transmission that you can lock the transmission from using when in heavy loads or steep roads.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived