Rust killer

runaway parents

Thanks. Looks like some great ideas. Got most of it cleaned up last year. Do a little more this spring when things warm up and I can dig it out of the snow bank. The truck will be in good shape. To the guys wintering in warm climates I APOLIGISE for mentioningSnow in my last thread oops dang did it again sorry for the shivers I caused.

Thanks. Looks like some great ideas. Got most of it cleaned up last year. Do a little more this spring when things warm up and I can dig it out of the snow bank. The truck will be in good shape. To the guys wintering in warm climates I APOLIGISE for mentioningSnow in my last thread oops dang did it again sorry for the shivers I caused.

I can sympathize. It got down to 49F last night after 82F yesterday. We're freezing here. I don't know how we can bear it.

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

50% solution of phosphoric acid followed by your favorite spray or brush paint or undercoating when dry (turns rust black) - no primer needed. About 1/3 the cost of the commercial brands. Phosphoric acid should not harm adjacent paint or materials, still best to use gloves and goggles. Use pump spray bottle or brush to apply. Same stuff they put in Coke and other food products to give a tangy taste...... just a stronger solution :o .

300.JPG.c2a50e50210ede7534c4c440c7f9aa80.JPG

Randy, Nancy and Oscar

"The Great White" - 2004 Volvo VNL670, D12, 10-speed, converted to single axle pulling a Keystone Cambridge 5th wheel, 40', 4 slides and about 19,000# with empty tanks.

ARS - WB4BZX, Electrical Engineer, Master Electrician, D.Ed., Professor Emeritus - Happily Retired!

Archived