Las Vegas Volvos

Vegas Teacher

Hey I know there are a few of us up around the Clark County Gun Range. We had talked about getting together for some beers at The Lodge up on this end of Town. I don't have my truck yet. Summer is looking promising and this was just posted for sale recently:

http://www.nexttruckonline.com/search?category_level1=Sleeper+Trucks&make=VOLVO&model=VNL64T-780&state=Indiana&year=2009&listing_id=4770046&s-type=truck

It is nice and I don't have the time to take away from teaching to do all the work to test it - inspection, oil, blow back but man I really like this one.

Anyway for those of you up here in N.W. Vegas if you would like to get together let's set something up.

My real email is - ossanvc@interact.ccsd.net and my phone number is 702-672-7990 texting to this number also works.

I teach at Shadow Ridge High School.

Later,

Vegas Teacher:

Cory Ossana

Hey I know there are a few of us up around the Clark County Gun Range. We had talked about getting together for some beers at The Lodge up on this end of Town. I don't have my truck yet. Summer is looking promising and this was just posted for sale recently:

http://www.nexttruckonline.com/search?category_level1=Sleeper+Trucks&make=VOLVO&model=VNL64T-780&state=Indiana&year=2009&listing_id=4770046&s-type=truck

It is nice and I don't have the time to take away from teaching to do all the work to test it - inspection, oil, blow back but man I really like this one.

Anyway for those of you up here in N.W. Vegas if you would like to get together let's set something up.

My real email is - ossanvc@interact.ccsd.net and my phone number is 702-672-7990 texting to this number also works.

Later,

Vegas Teacher:

Cory Ossana

I'm here & visiting LV until March. Just PM me, I'm free most days, Mondays are reserved for Aliante Senior $4 Movie day. ;)

Planning Nanook version 2.0

Nanook "When we made ready to depart, after a few days, Nanook was beside himself with joy. Hudson Stuck

I'm here & visiting LV until March. Just PM me, I'm free most days, Mondays are reserved for Aliante Senior $4 Movie day. ;)

You better make time to stop by Tahoe on your way out of town! Wait until the snow is gone however.

Tim & Cheryl
2015 Mobile Suites 39 TKSB3
2009 Volvo 670 D13 I-Shift  “Walter”

Happily Living Somewhere In Nevada

649EF470-4F2A-4D47-8AB9-AFD3462E24F4.jpeg

Would somebody explain how to do a private message - little out of the loop here , sorry.

Click on user name of the person you would like to message.

New window with users info will appear.

Select " send me a message". New text box appears. Write your message and send it.

• 3 weeks later...

Later,

Vegas Teacher:

Cory Ossana

Hi Cory,

I got my VNL 730 from Nacarato Volvo outside of Nashville. See Bryan Sasser, I introduced him at the East Coast Rally last year, great guy and knows what we need. The dealership is massive ( I think they are #2 Nationally in sales).

Sorry I missed meeting you last week, Cory. Waited at the Love's at the 93 junction for a bit while stretching my legs, but never heard back from you. Maybe next time.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Archived