VCADS - Volvo

txdslshop

Does anyone around me in TX happen to have access to a VCADS? I need to make a couple of adjustments to our 630's max speed setting and turn off some of the light warnings from using LED's and removing the fog lights. I was tying to avoid going to a dealer 140 miles away. Thanks. Jeremy

Shoot'n from the hip here, but I seem to recall that the truck will "learn" the new light configuration. So maybe you're half way there.

KW T-680, POPEMOBILE
Newmar X-Aire, VATICAN
Lots of old motorcycles, Moto Guzzi Griso and Spyder F3 currently in the front row
Young enough to play in the dirt as a retired farmer.
contact me at rickeieio1@comcast.net

Is there a list of desirable options to change when at the dealer? I have to get my speedo and LED market light setting changed, so want to see what else I should adjust when at the dealer

2004 Volvo 630, Cummins ISX, Eaton 10 speed (air assist clutch), 3.71 3.07 rear locker, ET jr, 200" WB, GearMaster

2017 Forest River Sierra 372LOK

Full time June 2017

DW, 2 kids, and 2 dogs

Have them go over everything they can change BEFORE they touch the truck. Lots of obscure stuff like time to shut down at idle. Boy, did that pi** me off when I was unhooking the fiver & it kept shutting down.

2000 Volvo 635 A/S, N-14 Cummins
"The Phoenix"
'03 KA 38KSWB

http://s918.photobucket.com/user/sibernut/library/?sort=6&page=1
Furkids- Sibe's CH. Sedona & Tseika
dolphins.jpg

Archived