2017 West Coast Rally - Caldwell Idaho

MrSeas

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depending on when my wife is getting her German Shepherd we might make it up to this rally. Is it OK if I come and I only have my Semi, but I don't have my bed or my trailer hooked up yet?

Once again the German Shepherd takes top priority. I got a new puppy last summer & Pam is getting hers this summer. We both do a sport called Schutzhund with our dogs, it is all German commands in the training and it is a lot of fun.

See you in June possibly!

On 3/17/2017 at 11:09 AM, RickS said:

My DW is checking with a local art facility that will bring all supplies needed for a couple hour class at the RV park meeting room. I will chime back in when I have more info if this has any interest. The wine tour may see us driving to pick up our DW's. ;)   :D

Sign me up for the art class.  

I will update the rally schedule to reflect the painting class later this weekend.  It has been a busy week for me and my DW is a bit under the weather so I have been trying to help her out as well.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

OK, I got ambitious tonight and I have updated the rally schedule.  Here is the new schedule with the painting class added. 

2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)

event.png    

• 3 weeks later...

Well...the latest news regarding my bride is...the pathology report recieved just this morning says NO cancer found following a 3rd surgery (3 events within a 6-week time frame). And, we had a brief chat about spending some time with another friend of hers who lives in Idaho as well..so, RV or not, we might be able to swing in to the rally for a couple of days! The timing of the rally lands right in the middle of the 2-week vacation.?

Doug
Frequent "lurker"
Occasional poster
First step towards the RV setup complete: 1 smart car

That is great news about your wife.  We look forward to seeing you at the rally if it works out.

event.png    

Doug,

Congratulations on the good news.  We have gone through the weeks/months and the waiting....  We look forward to meeting you and your wife at the rally!!

John

John

Southern Nevada

2008 Volvo 780, D13, I-Shift

2017 Keystone Fuzion 420 Toyhauler 

2017 Can-Am Maverick X3-RS

ALAKAZARCACODEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMAMNMS
event.png

19 hours ago, Buscrusher said:

Well...the latest news regarding my bride is...the pathology report recieved just this morning says NO cancer found following a 3rd surgery (3 events within a 6-week time frame). And, we had a brief chat about spending some time with another friend of hers who lives in Idaho as well..so, RV or not, we might be able to swing in to the rally for a couple of days! The timing of the rally lands right in the middle of the 2-week vacation.?

So glad to hear the test were positive. Hope to see you in June. 

On 1/3/2017 at 0:44 PM, MrSeas said:

2017 West Coast HDT Rally
Thursday June 15th, 2017

Monday June 19th, 2017

Ambassador RV Resort Caldwell Idaho.

http://www.g7rvresorts.com/idaho/ambassador/

Please call the office at Ambassador RV Resort (888) 877-8307

between 8:00 am & 5:00 p.m. MST to make your reservations.

When making your reservations, please mention

that you are a member of the WCR HDT group.

20 sites have been set aside for our group.

Sites will be released back to the campground on

May 15th, 2017 so please make your reservations early.

After you make your reservations please email me at

WCRHDT@gmail.com so I can get you on the attendees list.

The agenda is open format so if you have any ideas

or suggestions please pass them along

to Scott Almquist (MrSeas) at WCRHDT@gmail.com

or Chad Heiser (Chad Heiser) at chadheiser@att.net

We are looking forward to seeing lots of folks!

Jody an I have made our reservations and looking forward to seeing everyone! We were in Hutchinson with our "LDT" and are excited to attend Caldwell with our newly aquired "HDT".

1 hour ago, Randy and Jody said:

Jody an I have made our reservations and looking forward to seeing everyone! We were in Hutchinson with our "LDT" and are excited to attend Caldwell with our newly aquired "HDT".

Look forward to meeting you.  See you in June.

event.png    

Thanks for all the well-wishers, folks! I've been hanging around here pretty much every day for the last 10 years, so in some ways I feel like I know a number of you already. I don't usually chime in on posts much, unless it happens to be related to a smart car, since that's the only piece of the puzzle I have any experience with. We bought ours new in 2009, but for one reason or another I have yet to actually step up to the whole RV setup.

tyates007, I'm just up the road from you in Marysville. Maybe one day we can drop by and chat. DW and I got to see Dave's (Mr COB) rig at his place over in Granite a while back.

Chad, my wife is a California girl all the way, and wants very much to retire in Redding, where she lived for 25+ years. I would like seeing your setup too. 

Doug
Frequent "lurker"
Occasional poster
First step towards the RV setup complete: 1 smart car

17 hours ago, Buscrusher said:

Thanks for all the well-wishers, folks! I've been hanging around here pretty much every day for the last 10 years, so in some ways I feel like I know a number of you already. I don't usually chime in on posts much, unless it happens to be related to a smart car, since that's the only piece of the puzzle I have any experience with. We bought ours new in 2009, but for one reason or another I have yet to actually step up to the whole RV setup.

tyates007, I'm just up the road from you in Marysville. Maybe one day we can drop by and chat. DW and I got to see Dave's (Mr COB) rig at his place over in Granite a while back.

Chad, my wife is a California girl all the way, and wants very much to retire in Redding, where she lived for 25+ years. I would like seeing your setup too. 

My wife has family in Redding, so we go up there fairly regularly.  Its only a couple of hours north of where we live, so it is an easy trip for us.  I like that area too, but it has definitely changed over the last 5 to 10 years.  Its not the quaint little town it used to be, but there are still nice areas.

event.png    

I made reservations today. Wife's puppy is going to come to us in August, we are coming to the WCR. We have friends in Caldwell, I just found out this morning. I am looking forward to meeting everybody. I will have 3 German Shepherds with me. Vegas flyer has helped train two of them. If anybody else at the WRC has dogs or would like to do a side seminar on dog training or Schutzhund let me know. I would happily do a training lecture. I am sure Vegas Flyer would be happy to add in his training advice or correct me where I am wrong LOL ;-) ! Vegas flyer does some great training with Pack Training. Ask him if Jager is there. My dogs names are Jax, Sawyer (my wife's dog) and Oldriska "Risk" my new dog. Risk was born and bred from Czech strain working line German Shepherds. She is a great dog. She is all black, she is not titled in Schutzhund yet but she is an incredible tracker. 

Later,

Vegas Teacher - Cory Ossana

1 hour ago, MrSeas said:

Welcome aboard........looking forward to meeting the pups.....and their human caregivers!  What type of RV do you have?

PM sent

I have 3 German Shepherds, each has participated or is currently participating in the sport of Schutzhund. All of the training they do is in German. I am willing to teach some dog training classes while I am there. Maybe one of my mentors (Vegas Flyer) willing do teach a few dog training classes while we are up there.

Later,

Vegas Teacher -  Cory Ossana

Archived