2017 West Coast Rally - Caldwell Idaho

MrSeas

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We are at 12 registrations and growing...some new faces around the campfire!

Very nice.

Now a parts list for my project:

6 - Canadian Solar CS6P-235PX solar panels

36 - RV Solar Connection "smart feet"

1 - AM Solar combiner box

1 - Magnum PT-100 Charge Controller

4 - Fullriver DC260-12 AGM batteries

These along with a few other miscellaneous parts will be finding their way onto our new DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4.

They will work with the Magnum 3012 Hybrid inverter and other Magnum components being installed by the factory.

I will be installing this system myself and will be installing the same basic setup on another trailer for a friend as well. Hopefully both examples will be at the rally, but I can only confirm ours for now.

Edited by Chad Heiser

Very nice.

Now a parts list for my project:

6 - Canadian Solar CS6P-235PX solar panels

36 - RV Solar Connection "smart feet"

1 - AM Solar combiner box

1 - Magnum PT-100 Charge Controller

4 - Fullriver DC260-12 AGM batteries

These along with a few other miscellaneous parts will be finding their way onto our new DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4.

They will work with the Magnum 3012 Hybrid inverter and other Magnum components being installed by the factory.

I will be installing this system myself and will be installing the same basic setup on another trailer for a friend as well. Hopefully both examples will be at the rally, but I can only confirm ours for now.

Only 1410 watts!!!! :) I was looking at that charge controller as well to go with all my Magnum stuff.

Only 1410 watts!!!! :) I was looking at that charge controller as well to go with all my Magnum stuff.

I figured it was a good start ;)

I really like the specs on the PT-100. I also really like the fact it integrates in with all the other Magnum hardware. Hopefully it lives up to the hype in my implementation.

Edited by Chad Heiser

He's all signed up...

It remains to be seen if we're going to be able to make it. My wife was just diagnosed a couple weeks ago with a cancer, and the surgery is Feb 1st. She has other health issues that makes her condition vey fragile. We hope for the best, but she's quite high-risk for all the treatment options...even the surgery. I do have a 2-week vacation blocked out to coincide with the dates of the rally, but as much as I think I'd like to come...well...you get it...