2007 Carriage - front cap manufacturer - gel-coat

noteven

I have a prang in the fiberglass front cap on a 2007 Carriage. I talked to a fiberglass repair shop who said if we could source a quart of the matching gelcoat from the manufacturer that would make the best repair.

The info and manuals have an extensive list and info on the suppliers and components...except the front cap...

Anyone know who made these caps?

Thanks

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

I used a product called Shine-On last spring on our 08 Cameo and it is really holding up good. It restored the gel coat and looks like a new camper. The cost was $100 for the kit which included a cleaner/stripper and the clear coat which is just wiped on with a cloth. The kit did 4 coats over the 34' fifth wheel. Shine On, Otis Orchards, WA. (509)621-0183

Greg

Poli-glo. Might work on your issue.

I am working on the front cap on my fiver, but its painted and the clear is really badly burned esp on the top radius all around. Sun really did a number on it. I am going to use an elastomeric roof coating, I had it tinted to match the base coat on the top and will then apply it over the areas affected. It will solve the problem of the clear, and since it will a close color match to the base coat, it should work well to compliment the appearance. And since this product has lots of UV inhibitors, it should help with heat in the future. Planning on doing the entire roof as well, but the tinted product will be used where the color shows. White mostly on the top of the roof.

Marcel

Crossroads has resurrected the Carriage name. It's possible that they have hired some of the previous Carriage employees, one of whom might know the information you seek. It might be worth a phone call. http://crossroadsrv.com/brands/carriage

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

Crossroads has resurrected the Carriage name. It's possible that they have hired some of the previous Carriage employees, one of whom might know the information you seek. It might be worth a phone call. http://crossroadsrv.com/brands/carriage

Cossroads only bought the name.

Lifestyle/Evergreen got the employees but they too are gone.

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

Cossroads only bought the name.

Lifestyle/Evergreen got the employees but they too are gone.

I'm aware of this, just thought Crossroads may have picked up an employee or two after Lifestyle folded. Phone call doesn't cost much.

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

Archived