2015 Ford F-350 & 2004 38RLPK Mountain Aire for sale

Heavymetal

MAKE AN OFFER ON THE FIFTH WHEEL

My parents have decided that they are not going to be RVing any longer so I have been asked to list their rig for sale. You can PM if you have any questions regarding this listing but the # will reach my dad.

The truck is 2015 Ford crew cab dually King Ranch 6.7l diesel with a little over 19k miles the truck is fully loaded as a KR should be.

The fifth wheel is a 2004 38' RLPK Newmar Mountain Aire. The unit has 4 slides and the Mor/ride tandem dually setup(8 wheels) 4 electric stabilizer jacks, in the past 6 months it has been upgraded with the following.

All new Mor/ride suspension

New shocks

New brake lines

New washer

New dryer

New residential range

New ice maker

Upgraded to LED lights interior and exterior

New landing gear including motor, gears, and legs

New canvas on all slide toppers

New cooling unit on the four door refrig/freezer

New stranded bambo flooring

New sofa

New covers on the two power roof vents

New exterior security lights

New exterior vent covers

The front a/c is about a year old, not sure about the rear

I completely removed all the old caulking and recaulked the entire unit including the roof.

The RV has a 7,000 watt generator and a canvas skirt that wraps around the whole unit. The Newmar Mountain Aire fifth wheel is built like a battleship and this one is ready to go.

Just as a side note I replaced my 2013 New Horizons 40' with a 2005 MA 38 RLPK and we gave our son one. This has to be one of the most well built fifth wheels out there.

The GVWR is 20k

Dry weight. 16,445

Water 87 gal. 725

LP 2 40lb tanks. 80

CCC. 2,770

With this RV storage is no problem inside or out. You have one large pass through a very large front storage bay and 6 smaller storage lockers around the lower part of the unit. The spare tire is carried in its own pull out locker at the rear of the RV . The frame is 12" I beam with 4" square tubing welded to the bottom for a very stiff frame. The walls are hung with all aluminum studs and cross bracing it has alum structure around every door, window and storage bay opening and alum roof trusses the under belly is insulated and sealed for a true 4 season RV. You have 2 15k furnaces and a15k and 13k a/c heat pumps on the roof. I believe the wall thickness is 3" the windows are double pane.

Click on the picture and it will take you to photobucket to see all the photos.

If you have questions you can PM me or call my dad (979)774-4984

If you a picture of something specific PM me and I will get it to you as I have the RV sitting beside me.

TAKING OFFERS ON THE FIFTH WHEEL

image_zpss5aglpep.jpeg

image_zps5eyxntmj.jpeg

• 1 month later...

Archived