Internet provider

roothacker

Hi there,

Please share your suggestions about Thinktel (www.thinktel.ca). I'm planning to start a new business next year with my business partner. One of my friends recommended me to contact thinktel as he is using it for his shop. Has anyone tried their services? Do you have any idea about using wireless internet in RV's? Please advice.

Thanks.

I don't have any experience with Thinktel.. I believe that is a CA only carrier.. but for RV internet solutions you might start with Technomadia's RV Mobile Internet Resource Center pages. They also have additional information on their personal pages.

They are pretty much the definitive, unbiased, mobile internet resource that most of us have come to rely on.

I don't have any experience with Thinktel.. I believe that is a CA only carrier.. but for RV internet solutions you might start with Technomadia's RV Mobile Internet Resource Center pages. They also have additional information on their personal pages.

They are pretty much the definitive, unbiased, mobile internet resource that most of us have come to rely on.

Thank you.

Archived