Getting Closer

Snufy1

Wow! Impressive! I don't think ours will come with any pictures. I do want to save room for those things we want to "add" in our travels. IDK if either one of us would put holes in the walls because we looked at one used unit and it had holes left in the walls and it wasn't good. I agree with adding personal touches and the more it feels like our S&B house, the more we will feel at home. Oh, and I just bought a sewing machine today. I used to sew all the time...Now, I just need to mend my hiking pants, but I am capable of sewing up some stuff! :)

I'm guessing the PO didn't know about color matched putty . And , if the holes are small enough , regular white tooth paste works wonders on whitish walls .

Goes around , comes around .

I'm guessing the PO didn't know about color matched putty . And , if the holes are small enough , regular white tooth paste works wonders on whitish walls .

They were pretty big and lots of them. Also, when they pulled them out the wall was pulled outward too. There had to be 20 just in the LR. Walls were tan, but they could have been tapped back in and filled and painted with a bit of acrylic paint to match. Anyway, enough to make us say we wouldn't put holes in the walls. There are other ways to hang decor!

Happy Trails,

Jim & Ginger/Nomad Hikers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Retirement 12/2016

Full-time 04/2017

VanLeigh Vilano/Ford F350

Blog site - https://www.trailer2trail.com/

Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=trailer2trail

We don't have much wall space but Michele is making new curtains and we will be recovering the sofa. I am ether going to make some shelves. I'm sure as we travel we will find things that we want to add

Tom & Michele

1983 Revcon King33

1989 Goldwing

Archived