seipmark

2004 Volvo 780 vnl for sale

2004 Volvo 780 VNL

Volvo D12 motor, 650,000 miles

ZF Meritor Freedomline automatic transmission

77” double bunk, Inverter, refrigerator, microwave, 10 gallon water tank and sink,

Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Duel air ride Power Seats

Recently serviced has new batteries, new alternator and new AC compressor.

Tires are 80% on the steer axel and 75% on the drives. Truck is set up to pull fifth wheel camper with air over electric brake converter and jackalopee trailer wirer converter. Truck also has a class 3 receiver hitch. Titled and registered in Nebraska as a recreational vehiclepost-55978-0-20106800-1475075029_thumb.jpg.

$22,500

You can see more pictures on facebook. Search Seip's Volvo 780 VNL

Make it easy for folks.... put a link to your info on Facebook on this thread.

Add some additional pictures of the dash and better profile shots. Also engine shot from both sides.

List size of inverter.

One power window or both?

Do you have a current Dyno or VIs?

Maintanance records?

Brand of brake controller.

Size of fuel tanks.

Year and model of tires.

You are probably going to be asked these questions and lots more so get them ready.

Just for reference not everyone uses Facebook. Might want to see about posting the pictures on an alternate site.

Edited by MrSeas

So is this just an EGR only truck as far as emissions are concerned?

Yes, a 2004 model year truck would have either a 2003 or 2004 model year engine, which, in the case of a Volvo engine, would be Cooled EGR only.

Bluelghtning thanks for posting the link.

Does anyone have a suggestion of a site to use for posting pictures other than Facebook, any direction would be greatly appreciated.

Mr.Seas I will definitely gather up the information you suggested and update the post

To the OP: Are you aware that with those low miles and your asking price it might sell quickly as an OTR truck? Volvos sell very quickly. Have you ever pulled the miles out of the ECM? Often a highway truck has a different reading in the ECM.

Moisheh

To the OP: Are you aware that with those low miles and your asking price it might sell quickly as an OTR truck? Volvos sell very quickly. Have you ever pulled the miles out of the ECM? Often a highway truck has a different reading in the ECM.

Moisheh

The problem with selling it as an OTR tractor is the year on the title. Most places want something newer than a 14 year old tractor.

mntom: There are lots of owner operators that are looking for pre emission trucks. Nobody wants a 2007 to 2010. If that mileage is true this would be a sweet truck.

Moisheh

Truck is still for sale. I also spoke with the local Volvo dealer that I

purchased the truck from and was told mileage is correct. Someone asked what the

Length was from cab to end of frame it is 12'4".

Price reduced, Due to winter and not having a place to store the truck anymore the price has been reduced to $20,000

There was a oil test done in early December that came back clean and I had a new starter relay installed mid December. I spoke with the dealer I purchased the truck from and miles are true original. They also informed me that they have all service records for the unit. The whole air system was inspected by them and upper gaskets replaced. Thanks for looking

Man, I wish Volkswagon would get my buy back done. I would love to have this truck. What hitch do you have on it and how far from the back of the cab is the pin?

In his pics, it just looks like it's still setup with the factory commercial hitch

14484953_180342549073413_326371421469405

That picture is when the air hoses and commercial trailer plug was in place,so I am thinking that is when he first bought it?

This picture was taken right after I purchased it. The glad hands have been removed. I installed a air valve for topping off tires in its place. The jackalopee is now installed there.