Request for Upcoming East Coast Rally

SuiteSuccess

Planning is already going on for the next ECR. For one of the "social" events, I need a list of folks who have had a special event happen in their lifetime that no one would suspect of you. This could be either male or female attendee. What I'm looking for is something way out there like you had a date with Marilyn Monroe or you were the chief pilot for Air Force One or something of that nature. If you have had such an event and would be willing to share AT AN APPROPRIATE TIME at the ECR, please email me your name and a description of the event at ecrcarl@gmail.com. PLEASE do not post the event here, I need the secrecy. If chosen for the event, I will correspond with you further. Thank you.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Not to blow the secrecy thing, but I've never been on a date with Marilyn Monroe. I'm not quite old enough for that!

Hey David, you at least knew who she was. Better than some of the millennials I've seen interviewed about geography and politics on the news channels.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Not to blow the secrecy thing, but I've never been on a date with Marilyn Monroe. I'm not quite old enough for that!

Well, I AM old enough....but the only date I've had with Marilyn was at night...in my dreams ;)

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Well, I AM old enough....but the only date I've had with Marilyn was at night...in my dreams ;)

That video of her singing happy birthday must have taken forever to download back then!

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

My prior wife was a #1 test pilot for many years. Then the broom factory closed.....................

Geez, now the secret is out. Can't use that one.

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

QUOTE FOR LAST PICTURE:

"DO NOT LOOK BEHIND YOU.....HENRY IS IN THE BUILDING "

This might get few ideas going. This is how we get "inspiration" in our shop whenever we have a though design problem to crack.

Girl%202_zpsacsuzwld.jpg

Or lift a heavy object.

Girl%204_zpsh4aplfvx.jpg

You guys can come up with a caption for this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl%201_zpsaos0rezf.jpg

1989 Safari Serengeti 34'
Towing a 1952 M38A1 Military Willys

Past HDT owner

Archived