Stay long-term on private property Arkansas

JohnDavid

After a couple decades I'm still a full-time RV dweller although I now own the property – a few acres in the Arkansas River area not far from Russellville (midway between Little Rock and Ft. Smith).

There is another RV site on the property – 200' away -- nothing fancy (perhaps a bit “rustic”) with electric, water, sewage, and DSL. All is quiet and peaceful here with a great view of a nearby mountain. Winters are mild though not tropical.

It might be nice to have others on the property. I have nothing particular in mind. If this strikes your fancy, drop a note to 7Y777@gmx.com (or reply here)

Maybe you should sign up for boondockerswelcome website where people who have room for travelers allow them to stay for a day or so (up to you how long) when they are in the area. There are people who participate all over the country. You indicate what is convenient for you and they would have to contact you first before showing up. You can just put a general location and only give directions when they contact you. They may stay only a day or two, but it would be company for you once in awhile.

Pat DeJong

Hi Pat,

Thank you for the suggestion. The site and situation here are not very suitable for quick and easy in/out.

Having company isn't of much importance; but during my years of nomadism I always preferred to stay on private property (often long-term) rather than in campgrounds -- and thought others might be so inclined.

Archived