Got a rig - Wanted: Winnebago Vista 35B

Hi DenellenGuy,

I have a 2015 Winnebago Vista 36Y that I'm selling. It's currently at a campground in New Jersey, just off Route 80, a little over an hour's drive from NYC. I bought the Vista new in December at Ray Wakeley's in Erie, PA, and drove it here. It was stored in a heated garage over the winter, I took in out of storage in June, and brought it to the campground. I live locally and have my house for sale and hasn't sold yet, so I've been in the Vista on and off over the summer, but just me, don't even have anything in the cabinets. So the rig is pristine and not really lived in.

For all practical purposes it's brand new. It's got about 1500 miles on it, which represents the delivery from the factory to the dealer in Erie, and my driving it here from Erie. My plan was to head out west this winter, put medical issues have interfered with those plans.

I could have bought a 35B at Colonial RV in Lakewood, NJ, but liked the floor plan of this 36Y so much better that I drove to Erie to get this one. It's really a great layout, the opposing slides in the front living room make for a huge living/dining area up front. The kitchen has an island that looks out through a huge picture window to the curb/living side of the rig. It's got a really beautiful and huge wardrobe in the bedroom, it's a nicely thought out RV. Has everything really.

I wouldn't be able to show it to you for at least a few weeks as I'm out of state receiving medical treatment. I'll gladly send you pictures if you'd like, let me know if you're interested.

Thanks.. Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jeff,

If you're still looking my 36Y Vista is just going up for sale. I thought I might point out my 36Y has a large drop down bunk over the cab that's motorized, my daughter's favorite place to sleep, and the couch folds down to a full sized bed.

Check out this YouTube walk-through of a 2015 36Y, my coach is exactly the same as this one, it has every feature as the one in the video, and it's the same color scheme inside and out. Let me know if you have any interest. About as new as you can get.

Check out how the kitchen island is across from this huge bay window, one of the nicest features in the layout.
Let me know if you're interested,
Regards.. Paul

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived