Best Montana LLC

Runroblarun

I do not have but I know two couples who do use one from the Bennett Law Office of Missoula, MT.

Bennett Law Office will do it right. I used them. They aren't cheap, but they are good.

Frank
Kay - Co-pilot

Roscoe and Maggie - Rescue Beagles

"I asked God to send us a True Friend. He sent us a Beagle!"
"It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

• 4 months later...

I use $49 and they are fine. But for that, they do not like getting any mail other than about the LLC. If you are going to get other mail like vehicle registrations and insurance, they may want you to buy a mail forwarding service for another $99. Also, they handled my initial RV registration which was $500 including all Montana state fees.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

We have used Bennett since 2004 (when we were fulltimers) and purchased one RV and one car. Always very efficient and helpful. The first-year cost back then was about $1200 for the LLC and registrations. The yearly renewal has gone from $125 to (now) $175. But we are now part-timers living in the Black Hills of South Dakota (really) and have tagged/titled our vehicles here. So I do not plan to renew my LLC this year. I held on to the LLC in the event we did another major purchase, but we would likely tag/title everything where we now live and "bite the bullet" on sales tax (3% in SD).

So, unless I am missing something really "yuge" I guess it is bye-bye LLC.

Hank

SKP 67414

2005 Mandalay DP

2012 Honda CRV

Hank & Joyce

2019 Phoenix Cruiser 3100

2012 Honda CRV

For those on the road full time and no home base no problem. In Nebraska where my home base is Law LB 851 states vehicles registered in out of state LLC are required to register them in Nebraska where your home base is. I don't think this is a problem until you live across from a highway patrol like our local county assessor did. OOOPS! Then a 50% penalty is imposed if them catch you. Better check your local state laws as I don't think most out of state lawyers will know every state law. Good luck but lets save paying taxes if it is legal.

2002 Beaver Marquis Emerald   C-12 Cat 505 HP

2014 Volvo 630 D-13 I Shift SOLD

2017 New Horizons SOLD

• 3 weeks later...

I think you have posted this same question in multiple places. We have used Blue Sky for 6 years with no issues for insurance on our LLC-owned MH.

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

Archived