2005 Born Free Casual Elegance 26' Rear Side Bed Diesel

bodar

SOLD Original Owner. 46274 Miles. 6 new tires. No body damage. Clean and people say it still has the new unit smell. Satellite system w/Auto Seek.

Our traveling days are over due to illness. NADA 6/5/16 = $25,950 low, Average $31,250

Make us an offer. We are 25 miles east of Chico, Ca

brookir42@yahoo.com 530-873-2985

Original Owner. 46274 Miles. 6 new tires. No body damage. Clean and people say it still has the new unit smell. Satellite system w/Auto Seek.

Our traveling days are over due to illness. NADA 6/5/16 = $25,950 low, Average $31,250

Make us an offer. We are 25 miles east of Chico, Ca

brookir42@yahoo.com 530-873-2985

"Make us an offer" is not the way it works, folks. When you list something for sale, you set an asking price and then negotiate.

Horatio

Original Owner. 46274 Miles. 6 new tires. No body damage. Clean and people say it still has the new unit smell. Satellite system w/Auto Seek.

It does sound like a nice rig. A bit more information might be helpful, like what engine and transmission, and perhaps some pictures. If we were closer to you, we might even take a look at it but we aren't.... Hope you find it a new home.

I wounder how the "buyers" knew what they were buying without photos and better information?

I was not criticizing, Like the others, I was trying to help the OP with a listing.

In a few years we will be looking to downsize to something like his RV, but a minimal ad is not going to generate much interest.

Ken

If I'm just window shopping to entertain myself I demand lots of pictures, information on the rig, and reason for selling it. If I'm seriously in the market for that particular product lots of pictures and info is nice but I'll respond to the most basic of ads. The OP's ad has more than enough info for me if I'm actively seeking that type of product.

Archived