Dual Yagi (Mimo) For Cell Hotspot

ekim

Does anyone have experience with a setup using Dual Yagi antennas (for AC791L hotspot) in order to maximize LTE data access?

I'd like to know if this setup works well in the field. I realize that there still needs to be something close enough for the antenna to be useful. I'm hoping something like this can find an antenna when Verizon says there's service but there is a weak or non existent signal.

I'm also interested in what I need to know to be a good citizen and not overwhelm the tower with too strong a signal (is that even possible)?

Does anyone have experience with a setup using Dual Yagi antennas (for AC791L hotspot) in order to maximize LTE data access?

I'd like to know if this setup works well in the field. I realize that there still needs to be something close enough for the antenna to be useful. I'm hoping something like this can find an antenna when Verizon says there's service but there is a weak or non existent signal.

I'm also interested in what I need to know to be a good citizen and not overwhelm the tower with too strong a signal (is that even possible)?

A single good Yagi will do just about as well.i . Make sure it is multi band. If you are not amplifying the signal you cannot overwhelm the tower

Keeping You Connected

Proud Commercial Member #129 http://www.maximumsignal.net/

Archived