Jump to content

Licensing HDT in Washington State


Recommended Posts

Yes you can. I have licensed and titled both a single axle Volvo 610 and a tandem axle Kenworth T2000. There was no inspection. I just went to licensing location, filled out the proper form declaring it was a recreational vehicle, paid my fees and left in both cases. I brought the Volvo from Idaho where it was licensed as a private truck and bought the Kenworth in Washington right out of service. Where are you located in Washington?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...