Sold - 2008 Honda CRV-EX 2wd ready to tow

We have as stated above a 2008 CRV 2wd, red exterior and grey leather interior with all options including sunroof. Car has been my wife's daily driver and our tow since we bought it new in April 2008, as suck it has been maintained meticulously.

Vehicle also has Roadmaster baseplate and I will include a Roadmaster All Terrain towbar. As for braking, it has the Roadmaster Brakemaster air system installed. Everything works flawlessly.

We are in our final countdown to full timing and will be towing a truck loaded with a Goldwing, so we no longer need the CRV.

Vehicle has 112K miles+/- and has most service done at various Honda dealers.

NADA retail is $11,075

We will take $10,000 as it sits including the tow equipment listed.

Vehicle currently located in TX near Houston.

Brett

I'm interested in your Honda car. Do you have any pictures you could download or send me.what sort of shape is the vehicle in? How are the tires, brakes ,body? Is there anything wrong with the vehicle that you could tell me?

I'm interested in your Honda car. Do you have any pictures you could download or send me.what sort of shape is the vehicle in? How are the tires, brakes ,body? Is there anything wrong with the vehicle that you could tell me?

IM me your email address and I will take some pics and send you. There is NOTHING wrong with it as far as I know. Honda has done its service most of the time. If they ever say it needs anything we tell them to do it. I just replaced the brakes about 5K miles ago along with the rear wheel hub/bearing assemblies.....Honda actually has an issue with these from the factory and they allowed water/dirt to get in them which caused a growl......I installed aftermarket and they are much upgraded....the first set went out at less than 30K miles as Honda replaced them under warranty. It will need two tires shortly, two still have probably half life left.

There is one minor door ding on on of the doors where a shopping cart hit it when it had less than 5K miles on it....beyond that nothing except the headlights are starting to glaze over.

Inside looks near new, drivers seat has a bit of wear from getting in and out. Passenger seat and back seats look new as they were hardly sat in. Most people don't believe me, but there are not even any rock chips on the front, at least none noticeable. Overall I would say it is an 8 out of 10.....but only because of two tires needing replaced, the headlights glazing, the little ding, and it needs waxed and buffed to look really bright.

Brett

Archived