No longer available - 1993 Foretravel U300 40' for sale

After three years of owning this coach we've come to the realization that we didn't buy our last coach first. Our needs have changed since we did our research, and a motor home isn't the best choice for us. Therefore, we're putting our coach up for sale.

The residential refrigerator was new shortly after we bought the coach, and in March 2016 Foretravel built new cabinets surrounding it. In 2013 we replaced both house batteries, the two battery chargers/converters, the inverter, and the rear tires. In 2014 we had the engine's hydraulic fan system rebuilt as well as the air compressor system. In 2015 we replaced the toilet. Jo Ann has recovered the dining room chairs and valances in dining room and salon, and made a new curtain for the windshield. We've installed MCD shades in the salon and dining room.

The Detroit 6V92TA has 163,312 miles on it. The generator has 3262 hours. Engine, transmission, and generator were all serviced at Foretravel in March 2016.

Pictures available at: 1993 Foretravel | Just another Piwigo gallery

Price is $37,000 and includes the Blue Ox tow bar. Please send PM for edress or phone. We're full-timers, so the coach will move around a bit. PM me to find out where we are and where we're going next.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We're back on the road, so PM or email me to find out where we are.

Since the original post I've replaced the isolator, two solenoids, and two automatic circuit breakers that originally were mounted just behind the left rear tires. They are all now in the space at the foot of the bed, well protected from the elements. Pictures are on the website. Just this morning I replaced the ignition solenoid with a new Blue Sea one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived