SOLD---Refrigerator Fire Suppression---SOLD

NH2

We recently installed a residential-style refrigerator and no longer need this Halon Fire Suppression unit.
I thought I'd offer it to an Escapee before placing it up for auction on eBay.

Yes, we did have a fire in our fridge cavity.

Yes, the unit did auto-deploy.

Yes, it did save our coach from disaster.

The unit will have to be recharged before placing it into service.

You'll notice the heat-sensing dots have all changed from white to black indicated that the temperature in the fridge cavity exceeded 250°F.

There was evidence of very slight discoloration of some of the plywood but this unit must have deployed VERY quickly.

The cost to recharge, replace head and ship is about $60 from the company I purchased the unit from.
Fire Fight Products
6101 Anno Ave

Orlando, FL 32809

I'm asking $70 for the unit. Free shipping.

Mark

post-1709-0-50740100-1463971774_thumb.jpg

Mark, if you want to send it to me I will use it in my Fire Presentations....I discuss this in depth. It would be good to have a unit to show - usually I borrow one since I now only have residential refrigerators.

I'd be willing to pay something for it if you do not want to "volunteer" it for the education of your fellow RVers. I have no intention of recharging it, though.

I was planning on talking to Fire Fight about a demo unit, and that may be a better way to go.....just a thought....

• 2 weeks later...

Mark, if you want to send it to me I will use it in my Fire Presentations....I discuss this in depth. It would be good to have a unit to show - usually I borrow one since I now only have residential refrigerators.

I'd be willing to pay something for it if you do not want to "volunteer" it for the education of your fellow RVers. I have no intention of recharging it, though.

I was planning on talking to Fire Fight about a demo unit, and that may be a better way to go.....just a thought....

Jack, I sent you an email.

Mark

Archived