Fullriver Battery

Any of you good gents have experience with Fullriver AGM Batteries?? I've used and bought and sold too many RV's to count but never came across Fullriver batteries?? I don't want to start a feud over which brand is good or bad etc. etc., just looking for experience and opinions on Fullriver.

John T Never too old to try n learn a new thing or two

Your question peaked my curiosity , as I've not heard of Fullriver batteries before .

I found this thread : http://www.cruisersforum.com/forums/f14/fullriver-agm-batteries-52371.html

And :

Fullriver Batteries

Fullriver have developed an impressive range of cyclic batteries to such a high standard that now every other manufacturer tries to copy and keep up with their designs. Fullriver are one of the worlds most respected battery manufacturing companies, with an envious track record for quality and reliability around the globe. Unlike many competitors, they retain complete control of every phase of production in-house from grid casting to water filtration and acid mixing.

All Fullriver DC, HGL and HC series batteries are fully sealed Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) batteries with Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) technology. This means they are they are sealed, maintenance free, non-hazardous and non-spillable so provide you with a cleaner, greener alternative. AGM technology improves performance and increases vibration resistance.

I'll be checking on Fullriver batteries when I need replacements .

Goes around , comes around .

I've used Fullriver for awhile now. As have others. They perform well, so far. This set has been in service for two years. They have a good warranty and a good reputation, and cost considerably less than Lifeline AGMs, which is the benchmark to compare against. I have 6xL16's in this coach.

New Horizons has been putting them in the higher-end coaches that have advanced offgrid capabilities since I put them in mine. There have been no issues with them. I recommend them based on others (longer) experience and my (shorter) personal experience. Lots of people have used them in offgrid applications for quite awhile now.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

I have them as well. I have been very happy with them and they have performed well for me. I highly recommend them. For the price, they are hard to beat.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Thanks gang, I looked at different brands including but not limited to Rolls Surette, Lifeliine, Trojan, Optima, Deka, Interstate etc., and found Fullriver to be less expensive which threw up a red flag (the old you get what you pay for), so I appreciate your opinions.

John T

Years ago I went to a major battery manufacturer to do some other work. As we went throught the factory and warehouse area I saw many different empty battery cases to be made for many different brands like Die Hard, K-mart, and many others. I did not ask but I "assume they were being built to the specifications of the brand that was ordering them. Just an observation for what it is worth but it does make me think about the Lipert frame issues.

Don't know anythhing about Fullriver but used Lifelines for 11 years pf fulltiming (2 pairs 8D's) & I just looked at Lifelines website & it says that they have a price match guarantee.

On my second pair they took off $200 each as a return customer. Hard to beat - buy factory direct!

Ron

I've no first hand knowledge of FR batteries. But lots of posts on boating, RV and Off Grid'rs sites about them, most of them positive too:)!

I did go with Lifeline, and at 4-5 years of age, these X's 4 L16's are serving us well. We very seldom drop below 70% SOC, usually between 75-80% SOC we get done with our coffee brew in the AM. That is of course, when we're off grid, which is lately about 30% of the time. So, I'm hoping since we are to constantly going to 50% SOC and back up, that our Life Cycles will spread out over a longer period of time.

Hope to be checking batteries for purchase around 2023 or beyond:)! (Hope is the key word here.)

I also read good things about Rolls, and Concord also has their own AGM's available sometimes too (They make Lifeline, as I understand it.)

Best to all, be safe, have fun,

Smitty

Be safe, have fun,

Smitty

04 CC Allure "RooII" - Our "E" ride for life!

Archived