Tow Vehicle for Sale 2013 Chevy Silverado

Truck is 2013 Silverado 3500 HD crew cab dually with Duramax Diesel and Alison 6 speed trans. This truck is a great tower that we used to tow our 5th wheel to Texas and back to New Hampshire twice. Truck has less than 16k miles and has a couple of years left on the factory warranty. It has never been driven in winter, It is stored in my heated garage from Oct to May. Any time it has spent parked outside it has been covered. This is a high end truck that's hard to find and is literally like new. It is loaded with options such as:

Electronically adjustable pedals, Six way adjustable heated and air conditioned seats for both driver and passenger, great six speaker Bose stereo, LTZ trim package, leather seats, driver’s memory seat rear window and side mirror defoggers, Cruise, Navigation, Satellite radio, Onstar with sat phone, Alloy wheels, Factory bed liner, Factory running boards, factory exhaust brake, rear view camera, much more. Still under factory warranty. Will include the 16k Pullrite hitch with super rail system. This hitch easily disassembles for removal giving you a perfectly flat bed for cargo. Truck still covered under factory warranty. Today this truck would list for about 76k new asking 51,000. I have many photos available upon request.

bgbassman@gmail.com

Archived