National HDT Rally

sdixon747

I got lucky, as two laps to go I blew a left front tire, sparks everywhere, new cart had cold tires, I had to run wide to finish first, but next year we will set it up with more advanced notice, we just threw this one together.

Xtreme Racing in Wichita was the track, you can google them to find out more.

We did the super grand prix, that is 4 total races for about 61.00.

Yes it is soo much fun.

Roger

I visited an Xtreme Racing in South Florida. Looked like fun but I was there alone and not many were running at the time. There is a place near Knoxville, Iowa called "Slideways" that has "Sprint Car" like go carts. It's a small oval track that has some slippery stuff in the corners to make you slide if you get to going too fast the toss little talcum powder out and then you really start sliding. It's around $8 a race.

Rod

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign me up for next years outing. Looking forward to it now. Edit by wife: he's been watching Nascar for years and now he really wants a chance to play like he is one of those drivers! Maybe some of the RDBE group would want to race too...

Edited by kingskids

Sign me up for next years outing. Looking forward to it now. Edit by wife: he's been watching Nascar for years and now he really wants a chance to play like he is one of those drivers! Maybe some of the RDBE group would want to race too...

The gals were there too Sondra and Jen were sliding and crashing with the best of them in the main.

Vicki, Diane and Teresa had fun at a little slower pace with fewer cars

Edited by GeorgiaHybrid