Hi Everyone,

I am in the need to replace my old grease gun. I would like to find a quality tool with a good coupler at the end of the hose. I thought I remember someone talking awhile ago about the good coupler that they got for their grease gun. For the people that have a quality grease gun. Would you buy that tool again ? It would be nice to see what grease guns people are using. I want to buy a gun that I do not have to hold the hose in place when I am using it.

Al

I still have a old fashion grease gun but I am primarily using a DeWalt 20v cordless grease gun.

a068a4f7-8010-4b95-8b54-0bc1337c481f_400

I have had it for about 2 years now and I can not remember the last time I used the old hand pump grease gun. Normally not a fan of the automated ones but this one was worked very well for me so far. The build in light comes in handy too, but if you are already using the DeWalt 20v batteries I prefer this area light

885911353151lg.jpg

I bet this is the most used 20v tool in my tool box.

Edited by RickW

I recently bought the Lincoln grease gun that Stekay linked to. I've only used it twice so far, but I like it a lot.

I also bought the fitting kit:

http://www.amazon.com/Tooluxe%C2%AE-61077L-Lubrication-Accessory-Multi-Function/dp/B002RMMXG8?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

which seems to have a lot of choices. So far I have only used one of the needle fittings to grease my impact wrench's gearbox.

Pete