Access Freightlener help

GlennWest

In the last couple of weeks it has morphed onto DTNA Connect.

After you sign in you see a screen with "My applications" in the center with square colored boxes. The one that is most important is "Parts Pro 6". Click on that

That will take you too the screen to insert your serial number. You already clicked on the major components which lists the serial numbers of the engine , trans, rears etc as the vehicle was built.

Now instead click on "GO". That will take you to a list of all the sections of your truck with blow up diagrams of all the parts and a companion parts listing(Design groups). On that list each category has a "+" sign. Click on that and that will expand. Double Click on any one of those to see the parts diagrams. Note that at that level there are still several pages of diagrams and associated 'bill of material".

See if any of that helps. I have been using it a lot since I got back on about a month ago when I bought this computer with Windows 10. Am no where near finished exploring.

Jeff Beyer temporarily retired from Trailer Transit
2000 Freightliner Argosy Cabover
2008 Work and Play 34FK
Homebase NW Indiana, no longer full time

Amen!

Curt

2001 Freightliner Century, 500hp Series 60, Gen 2 autoshift, 3.42 singled rear locker.

2004 Keystone Sprinter 299RLS (TT)

2 & 4 Wheelers!

2013 Polaris Ranger 800 midsize LE

Our motto "4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul!"

Archived