2011 Ram 3500 mega cab DRW for sale

2011 ram 3500 dually for sale. It has only been used to pull our 5th wheel. I will post some pics but it's white with tan leather interior. Laramie edition so it's loaded including navigation, back up camera and heat/ac seats etc. 4 door mega cab. Short bed. Included pull rite 20,000 slider hitch. We added Firestone ride rite air bags on the rear. Also added a low profile 40 gallon auxiliary fuel tank. It's has the Cummings diesel and is 4 wheel drive. We extended the factory warranty and that is still in effect. Truck 70,000 miles. We had a new complete motor installed a few months ago under warranty by the dealer. Motor only has 1,000 miles or so. Tires replaced last year and only have 2,000 miles on them. All service has been done by local dodge dealer and records available. Only reason we are selling is to move into a freightliner sport chassis. Always garage kept and non smoking. $44,000. Call 93one six2four 6997 if interested. We are in middle TN area

There was a defect with a rod and it broke apart and the metal spread through out was the explanation I got. They called the replacement a long block which apparently was the entire motor and turbo. The dealership said it was the first time the have ever seen it. On the plus side, if I was doing anything wrong with the truck you know they wouldn't have replaced it under warranty.

Archived