2006 630 D12 A/C Problems

txdslshop

Thanks for all the input guys. I have been out of town for the weekend and will get back on my A/C issues hopefully tomorrow. As far as the Evaps, both were nice and cold when I Hot Wired the compressor. Scrap, can you school me on APADS? I googled it and it looked like an aftermarket diagnostic system. Thanks Jeremy

I may have missed it but did you replace the drier? Any A/C system that has been opened to the atmosphere (such as your missing Schrader valve) should have the drier replaced from what I remember from college thermodynamics classes.

Update... I wanted to thank everyone for their input on this one. I couldn't get the eratic door movements out of my head and when you add the fact that the codes would not clear after triggering them... I opted to order in a new Climate Control module and it arrived today. I popped it in and it is now working like a charm. I took some time and cleaned out all of the duct that I could and have also started with a fresh cabin air filter as well. I spent about an hour driving it today and everything works as it should. Thanks again to everyone. Now on to chasing down air leaks and wiring up my Jackalopee!!!! Anyone want to come do it for me? LOL Thanks!! Jeremy

Lol!! Thanks for the offer. I really appreciate it. I am just being lazy anyways. Half my air leaks should be fixed today by replacing the tank drains. I had a couple bad ones and just picked up 4 new ones and a spare. Think I will try and tackle the Jackalopee later in the week. Jeremy

Archived