Stowmaster 5000 for sale............ ~ ~ SOLD ~ ~

Kirk W

One of my neighbors has recently moved from a motorized RV back to towing a travel trailer and has asked me to help them out by advertising their tow-bar here for them.

This is a Stowmaster 5000 tow-bar that is now about 4 years old. It is rated to tow up to a 6000# vehicle. Camping World, PPL RV, and Adventure RV all list this unit at $495, new. This tow-bar also has a set of safety cables and an electric power cord for lights included, which are extra cost if bought new. In addition, the seller has a set of tow brackets to fit a Jeep Liberty, if the buyer should have a use for them.

Sellers are asking only $150 for the package, which is located in north Texas, near I-20, exit 544. If you have a need of this tow-bar you can contact Ken Richards at ken.rom.richards@gmail.com or you can call them at (847)612-9559.

94-9527_300x300.pngroadmaster-safety-cables-645_300x300.jpg

It had not when I spoke with Ken this morning. I was gone all afternoon, but doubt it was gone by the time that you called. I'll check to see what he says as he only lives two doors/lots from me and I can see his house from here.

Archived