Finally Found a Truck

VegasFlyer

John, go ahead and drain it out of the bottom. You will find a valve to open there. You may need to crack open the top, but maybe not. Also make sure you drain into a glass jar so you can see what is in the fuel and if you have any water. The next time that filter gets up towards the top will be the next time to change out that filter.

Rocky & Sheri Rhoades
'01 Volvo 770
2016 DRV Mobile Suites, Houston
HERO Makers Ministry

30495168531_143d8fb8d6_m.jpg

John, go ahead and drain it out of the bottom. You will find a valve to open there. You may need to crack open the top, but maybe not. Also make sure you drain into a glass jar so you can see what is in the fuel and if you have any water. The next time that filter gets up towards the top will be the next time to change out that filter.

Thanks Rocky!

I am going to have to wait until the weekend now, just checked not a hotel in OKC.

From the sound of the weather forecast that just hit the tv, it does not sound to good for OKC tomorrow. They are forecasting 8 out of 10 chance of tornadoe(s) with LARGE hail.

Oh well, builds character I reckon.

Hope it dodges all you folks in TX.

John

Southern Nevada

2008 Volvo 780, D13, I-Shift

2017 Keystone Fuzion 420 Toyhauler 

2017 Can-Am Maverick X3-RS

ALAKAZARCACODEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMAMNMS
event.png

John Congratulations on a fine looking truck. Hope everything is because of the fuel filter. Anything else can be $'s. Hope that bad stuff misses OKC. I use to work on a Submarine named the OKC. Not now. Good luck and stay safe. God Bless Pat

The Old Sailor

John Congratulations on a fine looking truck. Hope everything is because of the fuel filter. Anything else can be $'s. Hope that bad stuff misses OKC. I use to work on a Submarine named the OKC. Not now. Good luck and stay safe. God Bless Pat

The Old Sailor

Thanks Pat!

John

Southern Nevada

event.png

Very nice, congratulations.. say hello to Paul & Jeff.

Larry,

I forgot to tell you that Jeff smiled when I mentioned your name. He pulled out the mug that you sent him, he clearly cherishes that prize.

He said it was very refreshing and fun getting to work with you and Donna, on ordering your new truck.

John

Southern Nevada

event.png

Larry,

I forgot to tell you that Jeff smiled when I mentioned your name. He pulled out the mug that you sent him, he clearly cherishes that prize.

He said it was very refreshing and fun getting to work with you and Donna, on ordering your new truck.

Yes it was fun ordering our truck from them but I'm verily sure after months & months of me pestering and wanting our truck they were happy to complete our purchase & wave goodbye. Good people and they gave us great service. See you at the WCR!

Planning Nanook version 2.0

Nanook "When we made ready to depart, after a few days, Nanook was beside himself with joy. Hudson Stuck

Good looking truck did you get the fuel filter situation straight. Okla can be rough this time of year for weather. looking forward to watching your build/modifications. I'm learning a lot on this site.

2011 CAN-AM Spyder Rt SE5, 2010 Alpine 5th wheel, 1998 Vovlo VNL610

Hopefully 2 years 6 month till full time retirement.

Good looking truck did you get the fuel filter situation straight. Okla can be rough this time of year for weather. looking forward to watching your build/modifications. I'm learning a lot on this site.

Actually the fuel filter escapade is on hold until this weekend, I am in OKC until late tomorrow night.

Thanks for asking, I will advise.

As to the weather, yes, we dodged a big one on Tuesday night, though they are calling for more severe weather from TX to KS, late tonight and into tomorrow.

John

Southern Nevada

event.png

Rick,

This truck is going to remain non neutered, we will try to truck responsibly...lol

We have a lot of different toys that we like to haul around. We sold a sand car and will be replacing that with a Polaris 4 door Turbo RZR in June or July whenever they come out with the 2017 model rzr's.

That and quads are our general toys of choice.

We are also searching for, and deliberating on, either a Smart car or Geo Tracker, to throw in the toy hauler for places like the beach, etc.

John

Southern Nevada

event.png

I really like the turbo RZR! I am just finishing up a 2016 RZR 1000S just for the size. It will fit on the truck or in the TH'er. We also have a couple of motorbikes depending what we're doing and where we're going. I am going to try meet up with Tony that I met at the WCR last year and do some desert riding in Nevada the week before this year's WCR. Congrat's on the truck.....your going to love that i-shift. :)

I really like the turbo RZR! I am just finishing up a 2016 RZR 1000S just for the size. It will fit on the truck or in the TH'er. We also have a couple of motorbikes depending what we're doing and where we're going. I am going to try meet up with Tony that I met at the WCR last year and do some desert riding in Nevada the week before this year's WCR. Congrat's on the truck.....your going to love that i-shift. :)

Good choice on the S! I love mine.

I'm also going to try to put the new General back there, but I will probably have to remove the bed of the General when in transport. It sticks out about 4" to the rear.

cb2e79a0-1014-436c-be79-ac26253b6291-s.j

"Willy Mammoth" - Volvo 730, Sold

Heartland Cyclone 4000 Toy Hauler
T-Minus 26 years and counting to being a full timer.

Archived