Interesting comparison store of two Army deserters.........

Kirk W

Bergdahl, Franks: A tale of 2 'deserters.'

Three months before Pfc. Bowe Bergdahl walked off his base in Afghanistan, 2nd Lt. Lawrence Franks walked away from his in upstate New York.

Two months before Bergdahl was returned to U.S. custody in Landstuhl, Germany, on May 31, 2014, Franks turned himself in at the Army garrison in Wiesbaden, Germany.

Both men had been gone for five years. But while Bergdahl, 30, awaits court-martial on desertion and misconduct charges, Franks, 29, awaits release from the prison at Fort Leavenworth, Kan.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Based on your report, I'll bet Frank's parents were not invited to the White House. Obama must save face over Bergdahl who deserted in a war zone. Very disgusting. Greg

Greg & Judy Bahnmiller
Class of 2007
2014 F350
2007 HitchHiker Champagne

Both sold 2/19, settled in Foley, AL after 12 years on the road

http://bahnmilleradventure.blogspot.com/

Based on your report, I'll bet Frank's parents were not invited to the White House. Obama must save face over Bergdahl who deserted in a war zone. Very disgusting. Greg

My report? Have you never heard of "Stars and Stripes" publication?

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I don't know all the facts in either case. As flawed as it is I will wait for people assigned to judge and presented the facts as much as possible to make the judgement before I get my rope.

years ago when John Kerry was running for Pres. it was presented that his wound was so small that it could be covered by a band aid. I have seen bullet holes that had not exited be able to be covered by a band aid. This is just in example. Heck once I got hit by some wire from a booby trap that slapped me acrosse the chest. I was in an OD t-shirt. I still don't get this but it cut my chest (minamally) but didn't cut my shirt. I realize that if it had hit pointed end first it could have all been different.

I don't know all the facts in either case. As flawed as it is I will wait for people assigned to judge and presented the facts as much as possible to make the judgement before I get my rope.

years ago when John Kerry was running for Pres. it was presented that his wound was so small that it could be covered by a band aid. I have seen bullet holes that had not exited be able to be covered by a band aid. This is just in example. Heck once I got hit by some wire from a booby trap that slapped me acrosse the chest. I was in an OD t-shirt. I still don't get this but it cut my chest (minamally) but didn't cut my shirt. I realize that if it had hit pointed end first it could have all been different.

Thanks bigjim. An interesting concept, innocent until proven guilty.

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

Archived