adding air fitting

GlennWest

Add an air tank and plumb its intake air to one of the accessory ports (the four ports in a line). Then hook your accessory air fitting to that tank. Do not use so much air that you let your compressor pump air for more than 5 minutes without a purge or you will be changing a $75 air dryer cartridge.

bw800383.jpg

Add an air tank and plumb its intake air to one of the accessory ports (the four ports in a line). Then hook your accessory air fitting to that tank. Do not use so much air that you let your compressor pump air for more than 5 minutes without a purge or you will be changing a $75 air dryer cartridge.

bw800383.jpg

I really need to study up on this system. Don't understand why I need a second purge valve. Not doubting what you say. Is these ports downward from purge or before purge?

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

You are adding an air tank to the truck and the purge valve isn't touched. Those ports are dryed air and the accessory outlet of the dryer. A 1/2" line is run from one of them to the new tank.

Your dryer does look like this, right? I think we need a pic of what's on the truck to make sure we are on the same page. Definitely study up but know that it is a 2 tank system and is completely different than the 3 tank stuff discussed all the time around here so be sure not to study the wrong thing. They don't work the same at all.

My dryer does look like this except no small tank. Long tank ahead of it and a second long tank on opposite side of truck. The second tank is where ET Hitch is supplied at.

2003 Teton Grand Freedom towed with 2006 Freightliner Century 120 across the beautiful USA welding pipe.https://photos.app.goo.gl/O32ZjgzSzgK7LAyt1

Archived