Lot for sale in Huntsville Texas

My late husband and I have two lots that were combined as one in the Waterwood community in Huntsville. It is a corner lot at Ash and East Rosewood. Lot 5A Block 3 of Whispering Pines II Village of Waterwood, Unit 2, San Jacinto County or 26613 & 22617 Ash Court Huntsville, Texas 77320. This is a wooded lot, about 3/4 acre without running water. Asking $5,000.00.

Sorry, these are the only pictures I have. The lot starts at the stop sign and ends at the car.

post-54922-0-73136000-1460895623_thumb.jpg

post-54922-0-46896000-1460932448_thumb.jpg

I Googled the subdivision. Apparently it is a residential community, not an RV community. From the HOA covenents:

8. Temporary Living Structures. No mobile home, recreational vehicle, motor home, trailer, camper, tent, shack, portable building, detached garage, or other non-primary dwelling structure of any kind shall be used for occupancy on any lot either temporarily or permanently. In addition, a boathouse or any outbuilding that may have been completed prior to the primary dwelling shall not be used for temporary occupancy until the primary dwelling is completed.

9. Camping. Camping on residential lots or community properties is prohibited.

These are both good questions and affect my interest in this topic.

These are building lots and there is no water or electric. I have the property listed with Palmer Real Estate and my agent is Melanie Cook if you are interested you can reach her at 936-891-5200. I'm asking $5,000.00.

Archived